BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

OMG that black pheno :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh nice! I always admired his peach work! Bet there’s fire in there too! I had a Goji x dla5 that was black as they come. I had a San Bernardino skunk that just faded to midnight black too, even the stalk would go dark, when completely frost covered it looked like silver on black it was epic!

8 Likes

Mmmm :yum: I love orange beef :tangerine: :cut_of_meat:

5 Likes

Is “orange beef” a new flavor to compliment Trader Joe’s Orange Chicken?

2 Likes

I may be onto something here ?

7 Likes

When microwave ovens came out,a lot of food experiments took place. We found out Liversausage and smoked Gouda on rye was an epic fail. I didn’t know a microwave couldn’t grill too. Orange Beef sounds reasonable in comparison.
Dang microwave wasn’t as magic as they said. I might have also been really stoned while experimenting

4 Likes

I agree…. Definitely not something I’d consume :nauseated_face:, it’s funny I noticed the turkey terps on another too, gonna be a damn smorgasbord in here!

5 Likes

All please proceed to the buffet in an orderly fashion! :joy::joy::joy::v:
IMG_4405

8 Likes

Who has cranberry and gravy terps? Yum!

2 Likes

Search strain Thanksgiving Turkey. Lol.

2 Likes

The “gentleman” looking a little crispy but doing there thing none the less, I did notice a few hangers that look ready to drop any day so hopefully I can collect and disperse asap :crossed_fingers:t3: there’s definitely sacs galore and more added every day.

41 Likes

A few full tent shots for perspective.

42 Likes

IMG_6117

Some overhead bud shots! These ladies are really starting to look gorgeous as well as dank the place out! Big time

42 Likes

Those reversed ones look awesome, nice response. Here hoping to lots of pollen!

4 Likes

Thanks bro! Honestly I think if I used the stronger solution off the hop I think we’d have a dust storm by now. Let the pollen plooms commence :pray:t3:

10 Likes

These seem to be the three unique more narrow leaf varietals, they also have a much more sweet scent to them with an almost bleach background, something I’ve never smelled before. :thinking:

30 Likes

This beauty is an absolute frost factory and has a skunk/citrus scent that tickles your nostrils as you approach, stem rub just lingers even after cleaning the gloves. :drooling_face:

38 Likes

!
This beauty got a little photo shoot as I was defoliating , ended up with an entire garbage bag FULL of leaf. You can see the before and after by looking here, and then at the other full tent shots above, gives you an idea of how heavily I stripped them. Tomorrow will be 28 days since flip

33 Likes

Fabulous looking :eyes: work going on in that tent :tent:! :facepunch::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Great job, they look happy and plush!

6 Likes