BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Just sent some funds! Thank you for what you do for the community.

12 Likes

Glad to see the community pitching in! :v:

9 Likes

Thank you very much @anon3323625 much appreciated my friend :facepunch:t2:

10 Likes

Looks like it’s all coming together!! That’s great

13 Likes

Thank you so much to everyone for donating, and especially to a few absolutely amazing people for really going out there to help me achieve this. This community never ceases to amaze me with the way we come together to help each other no matter the situation . I love all you guys. I’m pretty sure we have come up with Everything necessary. I will keep you updated as I receive it and let you all know after I do. So I can get on with putting these pucks and cards together. And get a wiki up as soon as I know the exact amount I’m working with. Thank you again.
Much much love and respect :facepunch:t2:

50 Likes

postal oriface is closed on weekends here in my little town but I’ll grab stamps and send em to ya monday brother.

19 Likes

Hey bro, pm sent, great work with the grow and thanks for the repro! :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I have raised funds for 200 stamps for the war effort

They will be on their way to @TopShelfTrees1 shortly

23 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1, one Top to another, please DM an address for paypal and I will help out.

11 Likes

@Topdecker Thanks for contributing to help dude!

Removed Paypal link.

6 Likes

Thank you again so much to all of you! Truly

6 Likes

Money sent VIA PayPal, glad to help out

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Mrgreenthumb

4 Likes

Tomorrow I send 6 books of stamps. I will look for international also.

7 Likes

Phew. I thought “Did I already contribute, I can’t remember but it sounds like something I would have done…?”

5 Likes

Great job @TopShelfTrees1 :clap:

6 Likes

100 Canadian and 100 Canadian US rate stamps sent

Along with a ziploc full of “beads” you wanted :wink:

15 Likes

@Amendment3 thank you very much ! I appreciate it a lot . And international from Canada outgoing would be ideal . You are awesome
And to all of you for the help getting here, love this place and you all !
@leetdood thank you very much as well, you definitely went above and beyond, even when I told you not to ! :wink: you are a great friend

@yardgrazer lol ya that kinda does I agree :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thank you again :pray:t3:

@DougDawson thank you brother :facepunch:t2:As you know I always had a lot of appreciation and respect for what you do around here . Well let’s just say I have an even BIGGER appreciation now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Doug has a great job

But anybody who thinks it’s easy should go try it for themselves

10 Likes

ya, doing a seed run was a learning experience for sure.
When i did mine i did wikis for pollen too LOL Was almost more than I could handle but it got done. My wife wasn’t too happy with me for footing the entire cost and is a reason I might not do another one LOL
Nice to see so many members stepping up to help with topshelf with the costs because it adds up quick.

33 Likes