BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Did someone say PPP?
:sunglasses:

3 in the front :seedling:
I suggest we all go smoke a nice big phatty of something you’ve grown and remember 1 bad seed does not ruin the batch.

16 Likes

O have come to realize canada post sucks! I have made multiple sets of trades in last few weeks in us and Germany, all those have been received on both ends but haven’t seen yours that were sent before them.

1 Like

Canada post sent back a big batch of stuff I sent to the states. I see you won PPP June 19th, SD X SD June 17th and Blue Moon Rocks on July 4th. The BMR has not shipped yet. they will go out this weekend. I will add a pack of PPP and SD X SD to it. If you get doubles, just give them to someone else. :v:

10 Likes

Looks like this is gonna be another DrGonzo13 thread.

1 Like

Bummer about Topshelftrees. This would explain why I never received the 2023 picture of the year auction seeds from him. :v:

8 Likes

Same. Don’t really care since the money went to funding the website, just adding my own experience with this person.

1 Like

Very nice. I have some seeds just haven’t made it to them yet. Lol. I’m working on it :v:

Well here’s my question…how the hell did TST find the time and energy to pull all of this off? I mean seriously, we’re talking a heavy duty work ethic on this guy, something you don’t see as much of these days…

…maybe there’s hope for the world after all!

2 Likes

Yeah me too. $40 for stamps.
As tuitions go though, it’s probably the least i’ve ever spent for as much as i’ve learned from it…. So that’s something 🥸

8 Likes

The boo from riu is legit, I’ve grown a few here’s one I got goin outdoors right now. The white widow cross even better imo

11 Likes

@SHSC-1
Does to me too bud . Hope you change your mind about pulling the plug . You’re a hell of a generous guy and will be missed.

16 Likes

I also gave him $50. I never would have seen this coming… but that’s usually how it goes with forum scammers and liars. He obviously has zero integrity. I see him active and online on Instagram daily… and he follows me so my messages don’t get filtered… he sees them… ignores them too. He’s ignored my messages for several months now.

7 Likes

I’m sure he wanted some of your seeds. You have everything. Haha.

1 Like

There’s like 5 on instagram which ones him?

2 Likes

Oh, and ICMag.

https://www.icmag.com/members/topshelftrees.519431/

4 Likes

That’s a lot of followers. :thinking::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I don’t look for followers but tide pod eaters can have over a million so…

5 Likes

See if he approves me. Lol

2 Likes

Yo I can send both you guys replacements. That’s on me since I invited him to give away some beans for the mini auctions. I will hook you guys up with a pack from anything from my new crosses (or older ones) if either of you are interested. Might not be what he was putting into the pile but I can at least get you out something. If you’re interested just message me.

30 Likes

Well, if that’s the case then you should ask him to send the rest of the seeds back to @buckaroobonsai … He only popped half the pack for the blue’s co-op

10 Likes