Books, PDF's, and other useful nerdy sh#t

Compost Tea Making - Marc Remillard.pdf (2.1 MB)

17 Likes

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o48w5igpzfe2h8y/AAAeAzXuXh2UzTK2AZr2X7bOa?dl=0

32 Likes

I added a bunch more PDFā€™s tp the my dropbox. Just now I added a book recommended by jinxproof. Marijuana garden saver.

17 Likes

Thank youā€¦:+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna add to @DavesNotHereā€™s resources, if he wants to download them all (once they are all done uploading) and add them to his dropbox, thatā€™d be cool with me.

Iā€™ve got 328 pdf/epub/text/pictures all related to Cannabis (a few on other topics but still medicine related) saved from various sources all over the web. Some of them probably have outdated information, useless information, or arenā€™t advanced, but the whole collection has value to me.

The link to it:

Removed until further notice. :slight_smile:

Now, Iā€™m STILL uploading because I have real slow internet out here in the boonies. All in all, thereā€™s 2.6gb of reading material here.

-Jelly-

13 Likes

I replied to your post.

2 Likes

Thankyou heaps @DavesNotHere and @Jellypowered that should keep me reading for about 14 years. :book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book::book:

5 Likes

Haha, my lot is still uploading, got about 2 hours left. Only 55 items to go!

5 Likes

I wondered if I should download it but when I opened the link it went in my ā€˜shared with meā€™ folder in my Google Drive sweet asā€¦

5 Likes

Ok upload complete guys, there are some real gems in there, eat your hearts out lol

5 Likes

Awesome jelly. Iā€™d hoped people would add to this thread.

2 Likes

The Marijuana Library of Congressā€¦ HAHAHAHAHA

A lot of reading there man, thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you all that added to this post. You will help a lot of people with the information found hereā€¦ . There is years of research and a lot of cash that has been spent for.your education and now you are sharing it with others. They donā€™t know how lucky they are. Again thank you for your sacrifice.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to go out on a limb here and guess you havenā€™t read them all yet.

ā€œā€˜CANNABIS Enciklopedijaā€™
O velikoj raznolikosti, a i proŔirenosti konoplje, svedoče i brojna imena koja se za pojedine forme Marihuane
upotrebljavaju u najrazličitijim delovima sveta:
kif (Maroko, Alžir), sutol (Sirija, Libanon), kabak (Turska), charas, ganja i bhang (Indija), dagga
(južna Afrika), djamba (centralna Afrika), maconha (Brazil).ā€
:laughing:

2 Likes

Haha, Yeah. But there are many nationalities here on OG there are some files that were in a smaller random collectionsā€¦ So yeah, there are for sure some randoā€™s in there.

4 Likes

Here I am having to wait another 8 hours to give a like. Makes me feel stingyā€¦

Do you have a list of these publications? Many are already in my library, if you have a list, I can use it to compare to what I have so I know what I can donate to the cause. No sense in duplicating what you and @DavesNotHere have already uploaded.

Edit: I like the books with pictures of strains, maybe I can find out what strains my plants are. I havenā€™t looked yet, but I will.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found this:

ā€¦but canā€™t give a creditcard or paypal for me free trial to DL this PDFā€¦

anybody got it? canā€™t imagine itā€™s a big deal to the man, but dunno.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Scribd is full of good books. We should all have an account with em.

2 Likes

But we have a @BogSeeds. Why not just ask the man himself lol

2 Likes