Boss Hoss Genetics Spring Run Journal

Spring run of 2024 is going to be a 5x5 of Boss Hoss Shellcatcher and Hogdawg!

I have been admiring the work that @hoss8455 has been putting in these last few years and have been meaning to run some of his gear for a while now. No more putting it off!

I’ve got about a month until the tent opens up so the plan is to get these going in solo cups and veg them for a few weeks and send them to flower early and flower as many small ladies as I can.

I’ve got 16 absolutely perfect looking, tiger striped seeds- 8 of each.

Praying to the canna gods for that perfect fuel. Thank you so much for sending me these, Hoss. :pray:

31 Likes

Can’t say how honored that make me feel boss! And you having experience with the moms will add to the coolness. Fuckin a!

Let me know if you want more stock to play with.

20 Likes

I am parking myself right here: These are two of the raddest crosses that I personally cannot wait to run too!
giphy-6

10 Likes

This looks like it’ll be interesting… count me in, too :frog:

2 Likes

Interested in seeing the Hogdawg as I have that to run also. I’m in for this run. Respect.:+1:t5::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Watching! Definitely ready to see how the Shellcatcher is!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Watching this one. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve got 7 above the soil so far. Somehow managed to lose 2 seeds of the Hogdawg. Like can’t find them lost :joy:

I’m so disoriented most days it’s amazing i can grow at all. :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

We’ll get it done though.

emphasized text

6 Likes

I’ve got 14 up I believe. I’ll post more pics when they start vegging and there’s something to look at. Looks like a double sowed into one cup. Ooops! :joy:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Looking great!

2 Likes

Apologies for the lack of photos and details through veg. I’ll do a better job in flower. So I ended up with 8 ladies- 5 Shellcatcher, 3 Hogdawg. They just got some training so they’re looking a bit haggard, but they’re all doing well. Should be some nice plants in here!

HogDawg is Stardawg Corey x RIL Diesel (GG#4 R.I.L x Karma Sowah)

Shellcatcher is Motorbreath 15 x RIL Diesel.

10 Likes