Boss Hoss Genetics

Scuba Steve = Critical Kush x Cherry Queen.
Giant’s Drink = Booberry Cookies RBX x Cherry Queen.

45 Likes

Here are some shots of the male used in Scuba Steve & Giant’s Drink.

42 Likes

Looking amazing brother…

2 Likes

@VAhomegrown 2 for 2 bubba! Safe to say your boy isn’t shooting blanks. Bubblegum Runtz cut from @NugLifeFarms420 and my keeper Lemon Berry Candy OG bred by Ethos.

26 Likes

I’m excited for the #3. Mom was 10/10 in looks with a nice structure but had not much of a smell at all. A little bit of cucumbers maybe. I wanted to bring the nose from dad, the #3 has a nice sharp funk with a faint cheesy undertone. Plumping up and frosting nice like mom. The #2 has a similar nose but is much fainter like the mother.
I lost a couple of vials of these seeds sadly. I am not quite sure what happened but I was going through the stash and 2 vials had some type of mold on them. It looked like dust or faded pollen.

21 Likes

Both GD phenos are getting really oily. Been pretty easy to keep happy.
I didn’t get a cut to root of the Bubblegum Runtz so I’m glad she’s taking to the pollen like a fish to water. Not too much smells from her yet.

17 Likes

Bubblegum runtz is bursting with seed pods, gonna be a nice number of beans. Not too oily or stinky yet.
The GD phenos are both continuing to stack vertically and getting the cone head. I noticed that they both carry the double serrations from their Father. The #3 has slightly tighter internodal spacing and it seems (at least tactiley) that the #2 has more resin production going on.

19 Likes

I got an update from a tester today. The Hood Store OG is a cross I made with a female Lemon Berry Candy OG by Ethos & Runtz BX pollen from @NugLifeFarms420 bred by TikiMadman.

The mother I used is my favorite smoke in the garden. Super sweet tangerine and cream. No funk after she’s cured, all feminine smells. She does keep a sharpness to her with a vicks vapor rub back end. Creamy tangerine vapor rub to sum up the nose/flavor. Crazy glue status resin on her. Gotta keep rubbing alcohol close by if you plan on breaking her up by hand. The high is long lasting and soaring. Makes a smile stretch across your face. She’s damn potent.

Along with the pics he reported “Really sharp citrus notes borederline Limey”

And a couple shots of Mom.

23 Likes

17 Likes

21 Likes

Looking good hoss

4 Likes

Trying to bring the heat down in the GD tent. Been at 78-81. Seem to be foxtailing a bit aesthically I like it. Looking back at pictures of the mother, both phenos of the GD have surpassed her in size and interodal tightness.
From what I can see in tester pics, it looks like most phenos are lanky with thick stems that break if you try to train them once they firm up. (Which is faster than normal) But I’ve been able to bush out the clone I took with heavy topping.

I believe 2 other people are currently running it as well as a third popping in the near future. Here’s some tester shots:

Also have some tester info for the Hood Store OG. My pal who is running a big lady in his greenhouse has had some house shit going on so he wasn’t able to tend to his lot for a bit too long. He said he walked in and damn near every girl was pissed at him/looking sad and there’s the HSOG praying away. He also gave a smell report: “She’s got one hell of a POP on the nose. Tangeriney, limey, lemony POW can’t quite put my finger on it yet she’s still got awhile tho.”
It’s definitely exciting to know that my LBCOG cut passes on her special sauce.

16 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

17 Likes

Very frosty!

1 Like

Last pics of the #3 until after chop. Gonna take her down in 2 days. Gonna let the #2 go another week.

16 Likes

18 Likes

Grown outdoors and terp report is “insane terps & lime as fuuuck”

16 Likes

@VAhomegrown : First set shucked & the LBCOG coming down in the next few days.

18 Likes