Boss Hoss Genetics

Do you gave these boss? @Tuned

1 Like

The Impure is the one I dont have

How’s #3 going?

Salt water Kush (right) has been hit with JMS soaks bi-weekly and have now been moved into the SIP and re-amended with worm castings, Gaia green 444 and 248, biochar, home made bokashi, malted barley and flipped to flower.

19 Likes

Soil looking beautiful. I’m gonna be trying my hand at living soil in a bed soon ill have to pull your coat. @Loggershands

7 Likes

Hell yeah man! Come hit me up. I highly recommend you check out this thread also - CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

@CrunchBerries is super knowledgeable/helpful and the probiotic SIP method is the shit.

5 Likes

Jumped the gun a lil when I said all four shellcatchers were girls. Two ended up being boys. Here’s couple early flower pics of the two girls

22 Likes

Iceberry Gary flipped 19 days ago. very easy going in hydro. No issues yet

13 Likes

Chimichanga day 33F. Easy plant to grow so far. Gave her 6 week veg and bbp through. Pounding the bloom nutes and she’s taking it like a champ.
The rusty leaves in back is a different finicky plant. Fed the same. Boohoo.

18 Likes

Here’s some Corey Heime bud shots.
3 1/2 maybe 4 weeks from flip. :v:

26 Likes

Beautiful! I had a cat from my server do a solo cup hunt of the CH and kept a few cuts. He said one leaned cheese super hard but it went a2lway in the cure and landed at – " a “truck stop plate” just like you described. Chicken fried steak w gravy & a cheesy background" @Tuned

10 Likes

The first 3 pics are from plant #1
The last pic from plant #2 (a bit farther behind in flower).

#1 has a fresh brewed coffee smell mixed with sour garbage truck.

#2 smelling like rubber. New tires.

Not getting any cheese smell.

5 Likes

Would be crazy if someone were to get the cheesy/gravy chicken fried steak AND coffee in the same tent.

5 Likes

Damn. I’ve been trying every link I could track down and no love. I think this is the most recent, though. If you could be a champ and drop a link here again or in a DM to me, I’d much appreciate it, @hoss8455 .
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

Saltwater Kush about 12 days into flower.

24 Likes

Look at this glorious mycelium mat. NICE, :metal:

6 Likes

Making up the last of the giveaways from the last few weeks. Anyone that posts pics growing my gear tonight wins one pack of their choice of my gear.

12 Likes

Took this pic Thursday. Shellcatcher 20 days after flip

Few hours till lights on I’ll take a couple more then.

14 Likes

There any pics of the hogdawg in here?

1 Like

Can we have the discord link again? This one is expired.

2 Likes