Boss Hoss Selections Giveaways!

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 for a chance at this one :point_up:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Good luck :crossed_fingers: you 🫵 guys and gals! :wink::star_struck::facepunch::+1::clap::fire::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway @TopShelfTrees1 , these crosses all sound so awesome

2 Likes

Thank you @TopShelfTrees1 for this opportunity.
Good luck to one and all. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Many thanks @TopShelfTrees1 for sharing the great work of @hoss8455 !!

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 this is awesome, thank you so much for your generosity and for the good time.

I just saw the genetics of Shell Catcher and now I know why it’s sought after! For sure

3 Likes

thanks @TopShelfTrees1 and @hoss8455
appreciate you both.

3 Likes

I feel like he should automagically win because of everything he does here.

5 Likes

He knows he has absolutely full access to my fridge and my genetic hoard. And if I know him he just did it for fun anyways. A good friend and my brother and the absolute epitome of OG no question! I don’t think there’s many here @DougDawson hssnt helped or impacted positively in some way, and that’s the absolute truth.

14 Likes

I love this new word you invented! I’m stealing it :wink:

4 Likes

Automagically, that’s awesome.

6 Likes

I was just eyeing these seeds last night online

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @TopShelfTrees1 .&. @hoss8455 …they look like fantastic strands

2 Likes

I Surely concur…

3 Likes

It’s my favorite word I’ve heard a non IT person use for automations. It’s awesome.

2 Likes

Thank you @TopShelfTrees1!!!

1 Like

I’ve got a pack of Shellcatcher slated for mid 2024!
I caught a surprise win from @hoss8455 himself, took a good long gander at the amazing pictures in his thread, and said:
“Yep. That ones moving up into the rotation!”

I told one of my IRL growmies about it, and he shook his head and went “Dude. That’s like all of my favorite strains… in one strain.” :rofl::bear:
Good luck my fellow OGs!

9 Likes

And the first winner tonight and the happy new owner of some sweet dee is the legendary #23 congrats @MonasticDank the luck is on your side tonight!

25 Likes

And our second winner this evening and winner of the ever popular SHELLCATCHER is…… #34 @Thats_bank congratulations my friend! !
Thank you all so much for playing and your continued support🙏🏼 more soon to come I assure you
IMG_5872

22 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!!

5 Likes

Congrats @Thats_bank and @MonasticDank :fire: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes