Boston Bob and AK Beans Brains discuss breeding for seeds

https://www.youtube.com/live/iq0LixVgDco?feature=shared

10 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I’ll listen to this later, very curious.

1 Like

Thanks, bookmarked.

Update

I’m at 50% of the video, the 2 hours aren’t really justified even in calling it a podcast. I know none of the interlocutors, just the AKbrain label that i see often in fridges. And not so in growlogs in comparison of the trades.

There is an ambivalent feeling between two guys : Josh and Boston Bob.

I’m quite surprised by the knowledge of Josh that is able to vulgarize even the sexuality of cannabis pretty well. I don’t know his label but i’m now curious to test his emblematic line if he have one. Josh don’t have often the opportunity to really talk breeding in the discussion, but when he can it’s very decent and you feel that’s it’s not automated or a mix of concept barely understood. And for now (50%) it’s the only one talking like a breeder.

Boston Bob look like a guest star, but damn the vibe is not really there for me. At the start, he expose a fucked angle on epigenetics leverage that totally killed in the egg his credibility for me and make him look like a member of the “everybody is a decent commercial breeder” trend; an agent of the saturation of the seed market. I hope to discover a singularity in this guy in the second half of the video.

For now the AKB label guy is quite exctinct and mostly talk in grower’s chit chat (lot of digressions). Considering the number of his ziplocks of seeds i see in trades there and there, i think he just don’t give a fuck to promote anything.

Still a fun video to watch for now while i transplant but not one that will push me to take notes.

2 Likes