Botrytis?Help!

Guys I Ve Just found out I could have botrytis,It Is a beard-like consistency and It Is grey,in the dankest parte of the plant,so I removed her from the tent,how can I treat It?It Is so greyish-white light that I cannot take a picture,you could not see it
It Is in this main cola up here

Can I keep It under the balcony sun light?Is It dangerous to keep her in the same room where I have the tent?Should I dispose of the main cola?Help

2 Likes

3 Likes

Cant be sure from the pic, might be trichs, but, if it’s rot:

Don’t treat it. Cut it off. Aggressively. I’ve been known to cut off the whole branch. Acceptable losses. It happens.

9 Likes

It Is White fluffy
@Foreigner
I Ve been told to treat It with potassium bicarbonates

1 Like

4 Likes

If it’s mold cut it off. Don’t treat it. It’s dead. Unless you want to make butter from it which I say is more trouble than it’s worth.

Better pics would help for sure.

I don’t screw around with mould

Edit: yeah that’s bad. Saving it puts everything else at risk.

8 Likes

After I cut all visibile infected parts,can I get her back in the tent with early flowering autos?
@Foreigner

1 Like

Yes it should be ok. I lost 3 branches to rot last time.

Don’t screw around, don’t try to save a little bit. Cut it all off.

2 Likes

Try to remove the affected leaves and stems. It can be even branches if necessary. It’s ok.
After you destroy all affected areas, it’s better to sanitize the area and your tools. Cause mold is highly transportable :grimacing:

Good luck!

3 Likes

Looks like inside there were Little dots in this fluffy thing,looks like I found where the spidermites went
@Foreigner

Mites are a different problem. How bad are they vs how long until they finish? I’d probably let them finish and make hash. But it doesn’t look like mites at first glance to me.

1 Like

True,there was like 5-7 of those black dots,but no One moved when touched .I went ahead,cut the main stalk…sigh…and put It in a plastic bag.Some of the Buds were Ok so I put Them in the freezer to extract with alchool later
@Foreigner

Seems clean toxme now

It’s clearly mold :see_no_evil:, sclerotinia (white mould) rather than bothritis, happened to me in one plant, I try to save her by cutting affected branches but finally tossed her as it continued reproducing it. I wouldn’t take risks, spores can fly to the rest of plants if you’ve got fans.

I don’t see spider mites damage, those black dots might be aphids or white flies poo, it’s well known that :poo: brings mold too…

Try to lower humidity, trim excessive leaves and bring more aeration, stagnant air only improve conditions for mould to be reproduced … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

So this Is the plant now,can I get her back in the tent or leave her in my room outside the tent as a forma of quarantine?I put a bigger online fan too.
@George

2 Likes

Better outside the tent, what’s the tent humidity? Do you have an air extractor? That fan might be a good idea if it doesn’t directly hit the plant but move the air around, they’re looking good … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

My rh has been in the 70% zone since I had problems with extractor.Tomorrow got an order coming with the extractor and duct,so I can create negative pressure and reduce it
I Will leaves the plant in my room outside the tent atm then,btw I cut all the infected sites at sight

3 Likes

Thats way to high, flowering needs to be in the 40-50% of RH. Good thing you got the fix on the way. Shit happens and we have to adapt.

3 Likes

Thats a bit high

Mold sucks
Defoliate and increase air circulation

Cut all affected branches

Good luck

7 Likes

I would also suggest going over everything with a fine tooth comb and REALLY make sure he got everything.

2 Likes