Bought Todd McCormick's original haze

From authentic genetics …got two for one pricing …hope there are some Columbian red phenos

21 Likes

Sounds like a great deal. I bought a pack of them last year. I’ll be looking forward to your grow.

3 Likes

I will be looking forward to your grow.

4 Likes

great choice, can’t wait to follow along. I dont grow pure sativas, but I love to watch those that do!

5 Likes

Yeah! Hoping to see a grow diary here for those!

Ive got some of AG’s Original Haze too. But haven’t dared to try and grow them in my tiny tents yet.
I also just got the NL2 and NL5/Purest Indica!

Those will be my first seed runs in the fall. Real excited for them

10 Likes

Cannot wait to see this play out, epic score my friend I only wish I had some of those genetics

5 Likes

Same here.

Todd is working with some legendary folks, and some old school genetics. That being said the industry is full of snakes and “old school” genetics sometimes aren’t what they once were. I am looking forward to seeing your results.

Pedigree is great, but ultimately the proof is in the pudding.

9 Likes

It’s still bogo on the website

3 Likes

I’ve been tempted! Looking forward to seeing these run. Best wishes for a bountiful harvest.

I grew the OH x ONeville’s and really enjoyed it. Easy growing and high yielding. I topped mine and it stayed about 3-4 feet. I have Two seeds left and look forward to doing it again. Good genetics!

9 Likes

Just got them today …emails letting me know when shipped and a tracking number then another email when it was delivered. Very subtle and efficient packaging

5 Likes

Looking forward to the grow show for this one! Will you be documenting it in this thread?

1 Like

Yea…well its gonna take me a minute …I’m growing @upstate cryptic lab oaxacan right now and they will take a while . I’m not gonna try to do two regular runs at once. I need to grow the island sweet skunk that’s my regular medicine and make seeds since regular seeds are no.longer available…so eventually yes. Not sure when

6 Likes

Why don’t you try one? It really doesn’t take that much longer than a hybrid going 12 12 from seed.

4 Likes

Got Todd’s Original Haze and NL#2 coming. Have 6 RKS plants growing and will be making some seeds hopefully :pray:. Going to wait on RKS before I plant the OH. Looking forward to how Todds stuff will do. Nothing written in stone with this type and should be a lot of variety

6 Likes