Boveda Question Period is Open!

Hello fellow growers & friends-to-be!

I’m a legal Cannabis grower from Canada writing content for Boveda Cannabis.

As you may know, Boveda is the world leader in 2-way humidity control used for cigars, wood instruments, and now Cannabis. Each Boveda size correlates with the quantity of bud you wish to preserve or cure. When kept with your Cannabis, Boveda exudes or absorbs pure water vapor to the RH% of your choice.

Cannabis prefers to be kept between 58% and 62%. Our salt-water slush is emulated from how researchers test humidity levels. Salt & water create a naturally occurring equilibrium point, preserving your Cannabis naturally.

I’m here to learn, engage, and answer any questions you may have about Boveda. Mostly though, I’m here to have fun & learn how to grow even better Cannabis than I’m growing now. I’m blessed to say that Boveda is eager for that as well.

9 Likes

@Boveda.Info we welcome an open discussion of products here at Overgrow. If you would like to offer product for sales please contact our administrator @LemonadeJoe

3 Likes

I use and love Boveda packs.

My friends in Colorado are so used to crunchy dry dispensary buds, that my biggest problem with the packs is that they think I haven’t dried enough. :joy:

6 Likes

What a coincidence, I just ordered 24 packs for my curing jars. I prefer the 58% packs. Great for long term storage or bringing life back to over dried buds (thx Colorado dispensary)

Some people say they lose flavor or smell using these packs, I haven’t experienced anything like that though.

5 Likes

How would you describe the dryness of buds right in that perfect zone? Do the stems snap?

1 Like

Been using a huge pack of 59% Boveda’s I got years ago. I love them. The air is dry here most of the year and buds get too dry after you open & close the jar a few times.

4 Likes

I’ve used the 62% for long term storage, I’ve personally found a few of the smaller packs is better that one of the larger ones, but that’s just my experience… I suppose “long term” is relative but i’m at 4+ years and use them in every jar.

3 Likes

I am responsible for about 30,000$ of cigar inventory and the care of these aswell. Romeo and Juliet comes with 69% packs. So I never have to pay for your products, Romeo & Juliet is covering cost lol. I just jack them out of the new inventory that comes in. We have several large humidifiers running, I get the pleasure of topping them off at night before I leave.

5 Likes