Boveda sample packs

Just wondering who all still is waiting on there sample packs from Boveda ? I know some people that got them also a lot got a tracking number I’ve received neither!

5 Likes

Mine showed up about a week or two ago

2 Likes

I also got mine a couple weeks ago…

1 Like

I’d say I got mine about 2 weeks ago? Have a friend still waiting on hers.

1 Like

I got mine two weeks ago.

I got mine a few weeks ago but I never received tracking or even an email saying they were sent. They just showed up one day

1 Like

Not holding my breath that it shows everyone that I’d sent the info to enter has received there’s now .

Mine showed up 1 week ago (Toronto)

Cheers
G

1 Like

Is it normal that they feel like gel lol

1 Like

Yes.
Normally it feels ‘thick’ if it absorbs excess water it swells and feels really ‘sloppy’.
You can also rejuvenate dried out packs too (not easily).

Cheers
G

1 Like

Lol they definitely arnt what I pictured them as. I was going to start using them but i think ill wait for my current crop

1 Like

I’m revising the way I use them.

Lately I’ve been using them to stabilize the RH early in the drying process. Now I’m thinking I need to stabilize (mostly) - first through burping - then use the packs to maintain the RH.
Of course the other side of my brain thinks this is wrong. :crazy_face:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

hang weed for 10 to 14 days as needed, or till dry. fill jar 1/2 way, place pack in jar, fill jar almost other 1/2 full (leave just a tad, don’t want to bruise the crop). tighten jar lid, leave until needed for use. I rarely burp the jars, don’t seem to need it after a good long dry? purchased packs work o.k.

regards,

2 Likes

i got mine a cple weeks back posted so in the sample thread ,

1 Like