Brazilian Diary

Hello to you all. I came here after a friend said this has an active community.

I’m currently running two setups (veg and flower) as below:

Flowering:
150W QB LM301H
2’x2’x5’ tent
Week 7 of flower
Soil: 50% peat, 30% vermiculite and 20% rice husk
I got 3x 5L pots in there + 1 small one of 1L

Vegetative:
54W LED (6x 9W screw in store bought)
2.5’x1.5’x2.5’ adapted file cabinet
Same soil.
12x 400mL cups

All seeds are F1 regulars from my last grow.

Strain: Unknown (I would call it Glowing Brick just for fun)

I’ll post more details if someone asks. For now it is just a short introduction because I’m on my phone and it crashes when I try to upload an image…

28 Likes

Welcome to the OG @zen !

Looking forward to seeing "Glowing Brick " pics…
That sounded bad after I read it … "Glowing Brick " pics… Say that 10 times fast!

Anyway, I am on board to check out your grow :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Trying to upload…

19 Likes

Only one pic at a time :frowning:

23 Likes

Those last two were from the flowering tent. Here is those from the vegetative:

13 Likes

Flowering plants had a short vegetative phase as I initially thought I would have problems controlling their size. Two more weeks would have been perfect.
Vegetative plants have gone to soil 23th September and some of them had problems to get out of shell

5 Likes

Welcome to OG!

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful strain :kissing_heart:, glad to see the brazilian community growing, sativas are real special … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

Very nice. Kind of reminds me of a Malawi Gold. Gotta love Brazil, the ladies there are crazy awesome.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! Not many of you Brazilians here on the threads . I work with several of your former Countryman. All Nice guys. This Glowing brick…is this seed from the local brickweed you currently get? Without endangering yourself what region of Brazil are you from?

4 Likes

Welcome to

Looks good, Thank you for sharing your grow.

6 Likes

For sure they are, both kinds: green ladies and human ladies hahaha

2 Likes

Yes, they are from common brickweed found on streets, didnt want to spend money again, exchange rate kills any desire to buy online seeds. I’ll try to breed the next batch again with another random brickweed or donated pollen to not get inbreed depression as this is already F1.
São Paulo state.

8 Likes

hey bro, wazup ?

Welcome to OG!!

The plants are very beautiful and healthy, I planted a brick weed sativa in my first cycle, it was very big lol if it wasn’t for the long flowering and my giant head I would like to take some more.

I already pulled the chair to follow your cultivation!!

:brazil: :man_farmer: :v:

3 Likes

So you kept the same name from the brazilian forum here :smiley: from my perspective they will take more than 9 weeks to complete flowering… There are no amber trichomes until now (week 7) and they seem to be fox tailing a bit, big buds ahead :sunglasses:

1 Like

Aah I’ve been using this nickname for a long time, in games, forums, and even some friends call me that lol

aah it is very likely that there will still be 7/9 weeks for them to be ready to harvest, but for sure there will be some very fat and resinous buds.

Noix

3 Likes

Wow, I never realized I could read in Brazillian. @Abbbian will be so proud of me!

Also great looking garden you have! Loving that glowing brick.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @zen
Very nice ladies you have there.

3 Likes

Hi @zen! Welcome to OG! You have an amazing garden right there! Congrats!!
The buds!? Awesome!

We usually refer to it as (probably “Paraguayan”) Brick Weed round here. Yours is even nicer! I’ve tried it before and it turned out to be a gent! One day I might give it another go!!

Whenever you have a chance, please go to the thread below and introduce yourself to the community (in case you haven’t done it yet!). You kind of already did, more OGers will get to know you! Mandou brasa!!

Btw, don’t mind @lophophora.ca, who’s probably jealous people don’t speak Canadian in Canada. :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes