Breeder Material (Headstash Quality)

Tried to post this on Reddit /cannabisbreeding but was auto-deleted.

These breeders each have unique offerings worth growing. Every single one of them provides breeder material worth preserving. The highest quality head stash smoke.

I’m writing this post to showcase some of the lesser known breeders who have some of the most incredible genetics on Strainly.

Mark - Profile of Mark - Strainly
Authentic genetics. 100% germination, high vigor seed. Consistent growth habit. Grew 60x Afghan #1 and 25x Bubba Kush and every plant was top notch keeper quality. Best prices and good service. Great smoke. I keep a Chocolate-Cheese Afghan #1 pheno since 2018. Worth growing for headstash, preservation, breeding.

Baudelaire of Fleur du Mal Seeds - Profile of Fleur du Mal Seeds - Strainly
Authentic genetics. 98% germination, high vigor seed. Grew 50 seeds, of Cinderella Mix and Durban Mix. Exceptional flower by every measure. Strong high yielding plants with great (surprising) resistance to mildews/molds. Had several plants 15lbs+ (wet weight including leaves+stalks) @ 49th, harvested through until Nov. 16th, 2017. Great smoke. Worth growing for head stash or to impress; preservation, breeding.

ReBoMaN of ReBoMaN®seeds - Profile of ReBoMaN®seeds - Strainly
Authentic genetics! Old Skool Gems. Rare IBLs and true F1 crosses. Exceptional outdoor selections, high resistances all around. Vigorous plants, headstash quality smoke. Worth growing for headstash, preservation, breeding, outdoors performance, hash, or potent flower

Ras El of Sankofa Collective - Profile of Ras El - Strainly
Authentic equatorial genetics! Some very strong headstash smoke in these crosses. I’ve grown several Ghana and Durban crosses in small number and had wait-worthy smoke every time! Highly vigorous plants. Worth growing for headstash and to impress.

Nathan of Plow Shredder Genetics - Profile of Plow Shredder - Strainly
May be difficult to acquire seeds or full seeds/trade list; has has more than what is listed. Modern polyhybrid genetics from excellent selections over years. High vigor, high yielding, great smelling plants. Many headstash quality and production quality phenotypes. Worth growing for head stash, and worth pheno hunting if you want a standout production mother for market differentiation in sensimilla flower sales.

Jeff of Dragon’s Flame Genetics - Profile of Dragons Flame Genetics - Strainly
Great versatile genetics! Produces great bag appeal if driven indoors, yet bred for exceptional performance in high humidity climates outdoors. Strong resistances and vigor! His flagship IBL is made available in two parallel lines; both red and purple (“green”) phenotypes. Terrific breeder material. Worth growing for outdoor performance, hash, headstash, or preservation. Grown in any garden will impress.

Diggy of Worcestershire Farms - Profile of Worcestershire_Farms - Strainly
Authentic genetics, hidden gems. The few listings each come with freebies more exciting than the listing itself. High quality seed, generously provided. Exceptional plants with rare and complex lineages. Worth growing for hash and headstash; worth pheno hunting for production plants and breeder material.

Shout outs to fellow Canadian seed breeders I appreciate:
7 East Genetics - Profile of 7 East Genetics - Strainly
Amazing worked polyhybrids! Highly ornamental, some great flowers to impress.

Kropduster Cannabis Seeds - strainly.io/en/kropduster
A fellow island local and purveyor of some interesting genetics! Acquire the Purple Mexican Heirloom genetic and do a seed increase while you can.

Joint Doctor - jointdoctordirect.com
The original contributor; Lowryder, Betty Boo, Chronic Ryder, etc. The Godfather of Autos.

Peak Seeds BC - peakseedsbc.com
Authentic genetics! Older seed stock. 85% Germination. High vigor high yielding plants. Very consistent in all grown. Grew 50+ Blueberry and 20+ of each Blueberry cross. Great genetics well maintained. Worth growing for preservation or breeding material.

Thanks for taking a look at some niche seed breeders, y’all. These guys all have great gear and have put years of work into it. Great building blocks; heirlooms, IBLs, landrace genetics, and true F1s to work with. Above all, some of the finest flowers you’ll grow for life; the headstash jars you don’t want to share.

-Dr. Zinko

41 Likes

nice I have been looking at ReBoMaN something I was thinking I need :slight_smile:

and at the price

great write up and thank you putting it up

all the best and plant more seeds

Dequilo

7 Likes

Post of The Day!!! Providing verified info to OG is what it’s all about. Thanks, indeed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

@DiggySoze @Baudelaire both are on here :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve only seen the @Worcestershire_Farms name around

3 Likes

Same guy…

3 Likes

I realized that after, I thought it was two people from the same operation when he listed it.

4 Likes

Yo I just need to take a moment to say I fricken love you guys :joy:

24 Likes

PM me your payment options, please. I’m going to take advantage of your Strainly-listed Offerings, ALL THREE. Include cost of Shipping to Maine. Continued success, Bro, you doing well, Your dedicated hard work is paying off. Well done!!! SS/BW…mister :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Great info, much appreciated. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks seven_trees

2 Likes

Thanks for the good vibes @seven_trees . Our mixes are very popular with outdoor growers. Fleur du Mal is also available at FDMSeeds.com.

11 Likes

Back atcha brother! May the lord take a likin’ to ya.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

Thank you for that @seven_trees! I hope you stick around here for a bit. OG is unlike any weed forum. Here you will find the best breeders and growers anywhere. They are generous with their knowledge and innovative with their skills. Peruse some threads and see for yourself.

An humble Shitkicker…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Unvarnished truth right there! :+1: :sunglasses:
No exaggerations!! Overgrow is unique!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms sending you a PM about some of your strainly listings

3 Likes

I got a pack of the c99 and a durban i plan breeding all together for my wifes sativa fetish :joy:. Cant wait

4 Likes

@seven_trees I found this really useful to help navigate strainly. I had a great experience with Kropduster, SoCal Seed Vault was also very helpful and able to give me good info about their breeders.

Ordering some packs from 7 East soon, just having a hard time decuding what all I want.

Thank you for this post. A world has opened up for me. It’s like being a kid in a toy store.

2 Likes