Breeding Project: Acapulco Gold x Shoreline (Houston Cut) Bx3

I moved it up. It stretched to 6” from the light. I raised it to 12”, but I might take it up to 18”. Thank you for the lighthearted response.

2 Likes

My mrs is Irish. They live for spinning a yarn. Think you been had over pal. Regardless of whats in it. There’s absolutely no need to be an obnoxious cockend. Play nice or fuckoff to the sharks tank

2 Likes

I also agree, Your plant does look nice and healthy! And regardless of our difference in opinions, I’m sure it will turn out good even if it does have a little indica in it’s genetics…:grinning:

6 Likes

Nice response @BadVoodoo haha. And it’s doing alright. No one’s questioning your growing skills either. That’s a healthy plant that we shall from now on call Erica ariba. Or I will to myself at least. When I stop by for a nosey

3 Likes

Haha!

Look, I have pretty bad PTSD. I do tend to get somewhat defensive when I get the vibe people are attacking me, it’s part of the hypervigilance, explosive temperament, limited affect, and exaggerated startle response. I apologize if I offended anyone, to include @MiG, @Viva_Mexico, @pookie123, @LED_Seedz, etc. I’m just trying to grow my medicine and breed these beautiful plants.

6 Likes

No problem bro, and we are here to help. I split the thread to clean it up a bit.

5 Likes

No problem,too many times people feel the need to set the record straight.

5 Likes

No offense taken brother, And thank you for your service to our country! I am sorry you have to deal with the PTSD…:v:

5 Likes

I don’t actually think anyone was offended tbh mate. Overgrows about community and all I see these guys do day in day out is try and help other growers.

We’re all slightly narcissistic self righteous people to an extent. Otherwise we wouldn’t be here and posting.

4 Likes

here’s some pics of Acapulco gold. (not mine) this is a bud pic with Bodhi’s Zipolite on the left and his Acapulco Gold on the right. See the difference between old and modern Mexicans?

Here’s some more AG pics from the internet, Bodhi and Snowhighs version, both look similar but look nothing like the plant I am seeing in this thread.

Not all landrace sativas have the thinnest leaves, but AG does. There is a similar situation with “World of Seeds” version of “Colombian Gold”. It looks nothing like USC/Tropical’s real deal CG1972. The weed world is full of myths, legends, lies and people who don’t know what they’re talking about. We’re not out to attack anyone. Just to help spread knowledge.

These two Colombian gold plants share the same name but look nothing alike and have vastly different flowering times.

7 Likes

My father is a combat Vietnam veteran. My heart goes out to you! As much as PTSD is denied to be a real issue still, it is not. Shit is real! You’re in the right place for some solid grow advice. Glad you joined OG.

How’s the airflow and moisture level in the soil? Need the leaves to start reaching toward the light. Make em work for it. I’d think raising to 18” is good, maybe 20-24” range and raise temps into the 78-80 degree range. Too much light can make them look over watered so that might/could be part of the droopy leaves thing?

Others will give you much better advice than me. Cheers

4 Likes

The leaves are drooping because it was lights-out. I only took the pictures to prove, clearly, that what I have is not only Sativa, but true AG.

1 Like

Let me say it once more: I appreciate your opinion, but what I am growing is Acapulco Gold, and is clearly a Sativa. I don’t really care to argue with anyone about this anymore. You can clearly see that my plants are pure Sativa in the most recent pictures. If this is not true Acapulco Gold, it is still a Mexican Landrace Sativa. But if it’s a true Landrace Sativa, I don’t see why it wouldn’t be AG. You can see There is no Indica or strange blending features in this plant. Beautiful plants, though.

3 Likes

Once again, my leaves look identical to depictions of AG and Sativas. Please observe:

1 Like

It also has a 14-week minimum. AG goes 14-16. Like, how could that be a hybrid?

1 Like

You know what? To hell with it. Whether it is or isn’t, it’s a beautiful plant.

5 Likes

La AG son mínimo 16/18 hacia delante…
Mira, es solo que tu planta es pequeñisima y con cortísimo espacio intermodal para ser una AG de su edad y encima en indoor… (Te lo digo porque mi Sol supera los 10.000 watsXm2…

Pero me gusta mucho tu planta, huevon, …con todos los respetos, je… Salud!

The AG are at least 16/18 forward … Look, it’s just that your plant is very small and with very short intermodal space to be an AG of your age and above in indoor … (I tell you because my Sun exceeds 10,000 watsXm2 … But I really like your plant, huevon, … with all the respect, he … Health!

3 Likes

Stop relying on the size. That has nothing to do with it. I told you, COBs are really intense lights. All of my plants have extremely tight internodal spacing.

1 Like

Sunlight = ~1200 PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density, or micromols per square meter per second) usually. Around 1500 PPFD, the plant’s metabolic processes will start to break down and it will either stunt or die due to photoinhibition. My lights put out 1049 PPFD in a half square meter at 18”. They were within 6”, putting it probably above 1500 at points.

1 Like

I said ya I grows under more than 10.000 wXm2. With less n less light aka wXm2, more n more taller plants n greaters intermodal spaces…
Salud.
(N again, I like your plant’s structure a lot.)

2 Likes