Breeding Radioactive Mutant, Black Rhino Stampede, & Halloween Harvest

I’d discussed working on high THC strains for severe neuropathy, and CPS. I’m starting to get the tent, and lights situated.

Strains:

Black Rhino Stampede - Bruce Banner 2.0 x BlackBerry Rhino

Halloween Harvest - Bruce Banner 2.0 x Ambrosia

Radioactive Mutant - Freakshow x (Bruce Banner 2.0 x Power Plant) x Freakshow

Setup:

(2) Aglex K100 LED
4" Inline & Filter
(2) Monkey Fans
(4) 1 gallon grow bags
Organic potting soil
1lb bag Nature’s Living Soil concentrate
pH Down

Ambrosia & Blackberry Rhino are good, but being on the lower end of THC. Goal with those two is to hopefully increase the bud size, and THC content. They’re great strains but don’t get the job done all the way.

Bruce Banner 2.0 & Power Plant have been two of my go too for nerve pain, and wiping out most of the negative vibes. High THC, heavy producers, huge buds, and how can you not love the bud shape of Power Plant?

If things work correctly I will have a strain that does a lot of what I need, and looks pretty damn cool too!

14 Likes

now this looks to be a very nice thing. i send positive vibes to you because that will be good medicine for sure.
ill be watching this one

1 Like

Putting out some high vibrations into this thread! Going to pull up a chair, put on Live at the Fox Theatre 12/10/71 and settle in!

2 Likes

I have read people using high thc strains for neuropathic pain. Do you just use a little to get rid of the pain and it still leaves you moving reality like normal or do you have to use enough to kill the pain and it leaves you with a buzz? I am still trying to figure out what is best for me.

1 Like

High thc for neuropathy? So that explains why my hands and feet feel better when I’m stoned. Damn diabeetus gottem going numb sometimes.

3 Likes

Nerve pain is a lot different then normal pain with treatment. A lot of people don’t realize that. CPS I think is more person to person as mine radiates from the bone.

Give an idea of my level neuropathy I had both my hands tattooed including 5 hours nonstop on my left hand. It hurt in two tiny spots one pin sized on the side of my pinky, and another on the side of my palm. I didnt even know he was done with my left and and started on my right. Just felt like my left hand as vibrating from time to time.

3 Likes

It depends on how bad I’m hurting, and how high of a dose I need. I can spend all day in the woods hunting or doing a 6 hour Scooby Doo marathon with my 3 and 5 year old lol

Diabetics have a risk of getting Long Fiber Neuropathy. It would be a good thing to talk to a doctor about it.

3 Likes

You are doing such a wonderful thing. May you be blessed in your adventure.

1 Like

I have found that sativas help me get moving and i focus on things beside pain. Pain doesn’t ever really leave, its just forgotten. Some Cbd in the weed is a good idea too. CBD is a neuroprotectant.

Thats rough. CBD helped my Grandmothers neuropathy quite a bit. She used a cream. Ingesting doesn’t work.

CBD may work for some, but even in high doses I have not seen it have positive effects for me or my wife’s grandfather who has severe Parkinson’s. 2 generic Tylenol is more effective then CBD for me, and if I did switch over to high CBD low THC strains I would have my epileptologist increase my anticonvulsant doses.

It may truly work for some, but for myself and my wife’s 83 year old grandpa it provided no help or relief.

1 Like