BRMTreefarmer random giveaway thread

Im pulling the parts and pieces together to get this rolling. The requirements are that if you are gifted seeds you must redistribute two of the three packs sent to other members. I currently have twelve of these made up so thats thirty-six members that can recieve a piece of the offerings.

Now how to decide how to select the first group of lucky individuals🤔

37 Likes

31 Likes

Very og of you @BRMTreefarmer :grin: nice jar of seeds how did you like the WiFi 43 x Kashmir sounds like a interesting cross

3 Likes

Count me in on this one @BRMTreefarmer

2 Likes

She was really leafy, I think it was due to the amount of nitrogen in the base soil. It was a short compact plant with a decent smell. I haven’t shelled those seeds yet, just waiting on a rainy day. I was just checking to see if the seeds were viable.

3 Likes

Here are some images of the skunk #1 that were seeded this year. They are definitely sativa leaners almost hazy.

28 Likes

that thing is packing weight for how skinny it is!! kewl plant man

1 Like

I’d like a pack of those Skunk #1 for the collection I am building for my daughter.

No issue with passing along two…

5 Likes

I can definitely get packs out to people via giveaways and what not. Just let me know. No need to send flips or anything. I can print pucks and have plenty printed already.

3 Likes

There will be a selection process, just not sure what that looks like at the moment. Hang tight gang.

7 Likes

Dead brilliant idea, again, @BRMTreefarmer . Lookin forward to watching the chain reaction. Great looking plants at that. Thanks for tackling the maths of overgrowing the world.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Just so that everyone is aware, the plants that these seeds produce do not have a over powering skunk smell. They are more of a sweet fragrant odor that you can’t get enough of.

7 Likes

A little more information, this is what you can look forward too if they are not seeded.

1 Like

Open to everyone, for the first pack. What is PI? Six decimal places please…

1 Like

10 characters

3 Likes

@JustANobody Send me a PM for for the safe address.

1 Like

Damn, posted in wrong thread

1 Like

anyone? 3.14159265… SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Riddle me this: Make one word out the the phrase, “New Door”. What is the answer?

Wonder :thinking: :call_me_hand:t2: