BRMTreefarmer random giveaway thread

Not yet. I know I sent something recently and it was delayed 4 or 5 days because of the Christmas rush.

Yessir! Got mail last night! Iā€™m gonna be popping a bunch of og seeds after Christmas, thank you very much. Iā€™ll tag you in the new year for sure. I hope youā€™re having good holidays bud

I suppose you guys know how much seeds can mean, but Iā€™ll go ahead and say it again, these seeds represent the world to me in like a micro/macro cosm of the world kind of way. From each these little pebbles a brand new world of understanding swirls into existence. Itā€™s a big gift, and I appreciate it. End ramble haha

9 Likes

Fingers crossed today is the day!!

1 Like

Got them today!!

10 Likes

You know I got mine and have been putting them
In hands already and going to keep doing it till I am out of them, as a matter of fact a few more went out today! You šŸ«µ can count on me! :wink: :upside_down_face: šŸ«µ :facepunch: :ok_hand::boom::comet: :fire::tophat::tophat::tophat: :santa::christmas_tree::snowman: :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I have received them today @BRMTreefarmer ā€¦ looks just like the picture above.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Hey man, I couldnā€™t ask for a better turnaround! You rock!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas folks! Canā€™t wait to continue to see the seed slinging and popping into the New Year!

9 Likes

Me too bud.
Merry Christmas!
:smiley:

1 Like

Merry Christmas

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 and @Emeraldgreen have you guys won any of the SK1 during the recent giveaways?

3 Likes

Negative my friend.

Though, this offer still stands. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen Send me that safe address and Iā€™ll get them out to you.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a pack of these on my spring list. Going to try growing outside this year!

Iā€™ll go back and read the thread better, but have you noticed any phenos that stand out to you?

1 Like

@blowdout2269 Send me that safe address and Iā€™ll get them out to you.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very cool of you I appreciate it!

1 Like

Sweet. Thank you!
I got plenty of stamps atm. So send whatever you want given away too. :wink:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree: some greatness happening on the eve :santa:

2 Likes

They grow some big ole colas outdoors here in Virginia!

5 Likes

@BRMTreefarmer

All three seed packs were given out today !

3 Likes