Brothers Grimm Genetics

Thank you @Dee.S73, i truly appreciate your comments. Right now, i’m thinking of buying some Cindy from Grimms, but was afraid cos u never know, and they are a bit pricey, but in the end it’s true you get what you pay for…

3 Likes

How much you payin for cindy99?

I was looking for strains the other day and cindy 99 from Grimms is like $150 and from Mosca it’s like $80…

1 Like

Thats nothin. I paid 200 for nevils haze by mr nice. Im still thinking 200 is nothing for those beansXD

2 Likes

Any F1s lying around there…?

Here’s how I see it…
Basically dee is spot on, I’ve had my cindy mom for 6 cycles and as long as you do it right there’s no genetic drift in the cloning process. That being said, it only took me 3 to find her from my full pack, so I saved the rest for a stud hunt. If you’re planning on choosing moscas cindy because of price, then idk man… I just dunno haha. I figure the ONLY way to go was as CLOSE TO THE SOURCE as possible, and Mr. Soul created cinderella. Now that grimm is back I said holy shit balls time to snag a pack, very hard to get ORIGINAL genetics nowadays it seems, so this was a no brainer on my part. Good luck on your hunt whoever you choose, but my suggestion is bros. grimm for sure. The quality is unequivocally there in soul’s cindy.
Zoo

6 Likes

No no no, please dont get me wrong @farmerzooticals! I wasn’t saying i was gonna buy Mosca’s, i was just illustrating the difference in the price of the gens from one bank to another, but even I know to buy Grimms, I wouldn’t buy anything other than Grimms! I’m gonna invest like $1500 on a 600w CXB3590 with 12 COBs, it would be really stupid on my part to buy the shittiest gens and the best lamp around…

2 Likes

Dont believe in the genetic drift rumor. Its not a real thing that happens with cloning. The only time you get problems is cutting from an unhealthy mom.

4 Likes

Yeah, I suppose that’s what I meant… As long as your mom’s healthy at the time of cutting you’re good, my terminology is a little off sometimes haha

1 Like

Anyway guys, now that we are talking about C99’s, they are giving out 4 Apollo 13 beans on top of their UFO’s when you buy a pack of any strain from Grimm’s, this is at Attitude Seedbank. I don’t get anything for telling you. Obviously.

Yeah I saw that. Well I saw it on the choice, attitudes sister company. The site popped up while attitude was having those card payment issues. I don’t use overseas really anymore, been on jbc and shn’s train for a while now, super fast shipping 4 days tops

1 Like

Been hearing a lot of Apollo ever since I started watching the nerd on youtube when I began. Not sure if it would be my preferred smoke but the stuff is of legends like the cindy

2 Likes

I’ve read a lot about Apollo 13 specifically, they say it’s the bomb; just like Cindy!

So if you were to buy the Cindy seeds from an American seed bank which one would you use? I’m scared they send me not Cindy but some schwag seeds and i dunno…

I have grown Apollo 13 from TGA. I enjoyed it a lot. Had an over ripe fruity taste. I tried two slightly different pheno’s and neither yielded a lot but the flavor was memorable.

1 Like

I cannot vouch for them yet (as my seeds have not arrived), but I placed an order with SeedsHereNow last weekend. They’re in OR, explicitly listed on the Brothers Grimm site as an American distributor, and they seem to have a good reputation.

4 Likes

I just placed an order too. For the same strain C99, that is. Have to send a check now, but i got a code for 24.88% OFF!! The code is BOSSISGONE… I dunno if they send freebies but there ya go, can’t beat the discount! Thanks @farmerzooticals and @oranje!

The final price was $121.79 (10 seeds reg) Delivered in Miami.

AWWW! They just notified me by email that by the time my order arrives they don’t guarantee to have the beans…! Damn, luckily i hadn’t sent anything yet. Anyway i will have to wait and see now, cos something came up! I have to wait at least three r four weeks to get anything going, you know the wife calls the shots… LOL

2 Likes

Happy hunting! If you want to save beans don’t be afraid to leave some dry, super stable strain.

1 Like

I will only sprout half of the pack, take a cutting off of each specimen and wait for the right pheno to show, then i’ll have a mother… Probably easier said than done, but yeah, i intend on going down that road…

More than 120 $ (whith a 25% off bonus?)!!!..
Woaoh…
If ya want try something cheeper, the DNA’s “Cannalope” is in fact s “C99”…( 80€ per 10 feminizeds)…
Female Seeds sell it cheaper (n maybe better) too…