Browning edges ..drying pistils?

I noticed a few edges of my sugar leave were browning, but not on all buds. Another on a lower. There’s also a spot where the pistils don’t look that great and it’s seems hard there. Any ideas? The por is usually around 900-1000, and my rh around 20%. It’s into week 7. Thx!!

6 Likes

This makes me wanna pull it…it only has a few days left :frowning:

2 Likes

With only a few days left I would let it ride. My first grow one of my strains turned like that. It was fine and made it to finish without issues.

3 Likes

Check the trichs, if you like what you see chop it…

7 Likes

I think you’re just seeing signs of being slightly overfed, but certainly nothing to panic over.

By week seven on most varietals, it’s a good idea to be tapering off on feeding.

Especially on the nitrogen.

3 Likes

Yeah, I started just pH water week 6. It just looks like it’s getting a little worse. Thank you!

1 Like

It’s close

6 Likes

This is the area of some concern too. It’s pretty hard

3 Likes

Looks ready to me, unless you want more amber…I would chop, but that’s just me, my preference…looks great bromigo…don’t worry about that one spot and try not to do any overthinking…

5 Likes

Have you grown this strain before?

Did you have any nanners/hermies?

I’m not seeing anything in the pics to be overly concerned about. It actually reminds me a bit of how my celestial tremors is growing this round. Kind of double top bud, like that. There’s a few buds doing it.

And here’s a bud that’s not doing it (for comparison)

7 Likes

Im thinking it’s ready. That was 2 days ago too. Thx man

1 Like

Nope. First time growing it. It didn’t herm on me thankfully :slight_smile: breeder said about 9, but it’s not even 8 yet…few days

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about the way that bud is growing. Just harvest it when you think it’s ready to your liking. No reason to harvest early (unless you think it’s ready or you see mold or something).

You can inspect it closer once harvested.

1 Like

I’ve never gone by what the breeders say because their way of growing is never the same environment as my environment… everyone all has a different environment from the breeders…also different nutes…hope this helps.

3 Likes

It does indeed. Thank you :+1:

2 Likes