Bruce Banner x Caramel Coated Fem project

I have two plants that I’ve been running for a few years now, they are some of my favorites and decided it was time to see what they would do crossed to each other. I never made feminized seeds before but have the tools to make colloidal silver so decided to go that route. The mother plant used was an Original Bruce Banner ( Og kush x Strawberry Diesel )from the first drop dark horse did. She is super OG in plant and bud structure and has only thrown 3 finger fan leaves which I heard was a old og trait. The taste is definitely very og but also has a serious strawberry to it, the original candy gas. The donor plant used was Caramel Coated ( ( Apple Fritter x Kushmints) x Runtz ) from clear water genetics the newer hype strains aren’t usually my thing but i know that kushmints is great and heard the terps on apple fritter and runtz where nice so i said why not. I was super happy with the caramel coated so many flavors that creep through but very candy and kush with occasional sour apple creeping through very greasy stinky plant. Ps both seem to vape at very low temps and have the best flavor in smoke and vape, You can put a tiny roach out spark it up days later still tastes as good as it did when first sparked. Both also stay freshest the longest in a jar and are very relaxing medicinal buds so it was a no brainier to put these two together. My hopes with this project is to create some crazy fruity kush gas. The seeds are forming now I’m just waiting for them to mature and will probably pop some as soon as they are ready. * only got a very small amount of pollen but still have alot to learn about feminizing so I’m just happy it actually reversed and made seeds on my first try.

32 Likes

Here are some pics of the mother Bruce Banner I will go through my phone more and see what else I can find I don’t usually document or take many pics but I will try to more going forward

27 Likes

Hope you have a successful reversal! It sounds like a beautiful cross

6 Likes

And here are some pics of caramel coated the donor plant. Now that I think of it I might not even have any end of flower or dried bud shots lol but I will check. I currently have to decent size clones in veg now so when those get flipped I will document there progress here along with the offspring so everyone can see more of what these parents look like compared to offspring :v:

19 Likes

Thanks brother, the pollen took and seeds are forming now, I might not end up with a whole lot but even a couple is plenty for me.

12 Likes

CONGRATS on your entry into the “Feminizing Foray Fraternity”!! You’re hooked now, for sure. May all your efforts be as successful, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Thank you mister bee :pray::grin: and yes halfway through this project I felt a change happen within lol it’s so cool to watch it all go down and especially cool to know what the donor smokes and tastes like. I haven’t even harvested the seeds and already thinking of and looking forward to my next pairings but I guess that is usual because I already do that with reg crosses as well :rofl:

3 Likes

Congrats on the successful reversal, and it all going smoothly first time around :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sounds like a great cross too, hope they turn out spectacular for you!
:v:

6 Likes

Uh oh…I think you caught the bug. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations on your first reversal success! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good to see CS used for a change, what power source did you use @Addams_family_farm

4 Likes

Frankly, this project seems like it’s going to produce some beastly gals! Best of luck on this fem journey and may the beans be true buddy

3 Likes

Misterbee I’ve read through a good amount of your posts and points but somehow I missed that you’re into feminizing beans! Do you have any fem pollen that’ll be available in that winter giveaway as well? :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never offered Pollen in my Giveaways, uneasy about storage/viability issues. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Very cool @Addams_family_farm nicely done!

1 Like

Im a jeweler by trade so I have a small generator for plating it produces 12v. But I was watching some people use a 9v battery attachment that connects to 2 alligator clips Also heard of people cutting the end off of wall charger and connecting the positive and negative to alligator clips aswell. The last one seemed a little sketchy to me though.

5 Likes

Just a tad. :rofl:

You’re using .999 fine silver, right?

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: and congrats on the blues co-op I’m eager to see how that goes.

3 Likes

Ino right lol and Yes I’m using .999 fine silver, my ppm meter is being a little funny so not sure the exact reading but I followed a recipe that said it should be 30-40 ppm

2 Likes

I’m hoping so, I kept both parents and will mess around with trying to produce more seeds. If all goes well would love to share some with whoever is interested.thinking of calling this one Bruce Bendejo what do you think?

4 Likes

Thank you, pretty stoked for that one myself

3 Likes