Bubba auto chilling loosely on a shelf

A small but rather happy and healthy Bubbakush Auto (Dutch Passion) chilling quite freely on a shelf up in the corner of the room…

No carbonfilter, just a 120mm computer fan creating air movement and a well enough functioning drapery design for air in and air out (that gardening fabric breathes…).

2x “normal” (but quality) 20w 2700K LED bulbs + a 50w 6500K “worklight” above which was an old one, not even COB tech. The bulbs have COB tech inside though, as they most often do nowadays…

Blumat suction water emitters. Biobizz given separately.

Fabric pot that breathes.

9 Likes

15 Likes

Uploading takes forever in this location. And I seem to have to do it in small batches as well or it just freezes completely… :sleeping:

8 Likes

15 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

That was it. Gave good strong smoke & vape… :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Well done! This is an excellent example of how a grow can be achieved with minimal resources, my hats off too u!

6 Likes

Thanx! I mostly this time wanted to just once while it’s still illegal over here, keep a plant like that, quite openly. Just for the f-k of it. :space_invader: And also because with autoflowers it’s even possible, as they don’t freak out by the other irregular ambient lights in the room. Kind of like a regular decorative houseplant, only slightly boosted…

6 Likes

What u planning to grow next

2 Likes

Nice job @momo420!

4 Likes

Brings back memories, fun to just grow with that f-it attitude.

3 Likes

Beautiful veg work !! Great finish… now time to enjoy an awesome plant. Peace

2 Likes

Very cool, well done, I love this as it shows how easily a good grow can be achieved with minimal expense or inputs. Keep up the great work my friend it’s quite awesome :clap:t2:

1 Like

Gotta try and find that real Master Kush. Oh well, real enough should be good enough me thinks… :sunglasses:

This is top stuff <3

1 Like

Thnx! :innocent:

1 Like

Reminded me of the old OG days where stealth grows were an art and always interesting AF in terms of creativity and ingenuity.

2 Likes

Up here in Scandinavia the overall atmosphere etc is still way more grey than green, but the greyness is being overgrown, and overthrown, slowly but steadily. :seedling::v: :seedling:

3 Likes

Love it brother… Keep on Growing - Overgrow the World :v::fist:

1 Like