Bubba Kush clone wanted

Hey people, I’m on the search for a legit Bubba Kush clone for my back pain. Some years ago I was growing some Verdant Green S1s and didn’t find anything useful. The look was definitely there, not so the effect, the smell and the yield. They were beasts from the looks and occupied a loooot of space but all I got was 3-5 grams per plant that didn’t help get me medicated. It was ridiculous, such a waste of time and effort for nothing. On Strainly Pig Tail Gardens have it but with postage that would cost me more than 500 $.
If someone could hook me up with the real deal, I would trade or pay some…I’m located in Europe.

1 Like

Strange, that’s not the experience I’ve had from VG’s S1s and Regs. Did you give it time to dial in the grow?

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

I’d say best bet…is csi bubba s1…atleast you know it’s a s1 of the real bubba.

3 Likes

What should I say. I grew them and they disappointed. Everything on these plants was leaves, giant leaves and little buds, so tiny.

But that would be the same thing as the Verdant Green ones, right? :laughing:

1 Like

Farmer joe has bubba at less than half that number. edit: don’t think he ships to EU my bad

3 Likes

Primo may ship to EU

1 Like

Yeah right, thanks anyway.

Primo who?

Cali connection has the closest thing to pre 98 Bubba in reg Seed form it’s basically Pre 98 crossed back into itself.Might be a cheaper solution to getting some Bubba if they can ship over the pond.Might save you some copper me brother.

2 Likes

All star clones has it, last I looked anyway. not sure about shipping to EU though and they are pricey but everything is legit and verified.

3 Likes

To my knowledge is that VG have the same clone as Nspecta. This is why I think it’s wierd.

Edit: I mean look at the results in his thread…

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

I do not ship to Europe sorry, thanks for thinking of me boss :facepunch:

2 Likes

If you want yield/vigor/power maybe try a modern take on the same idea instead of trying to capture the perfect reprod on something old?

GG4 in my opinion scratches a lot of the OG/sour itches and really brings the power! Tony Green’s Tortured Beans got a lotta rep on the forum and has somewhat specialized in that family.

2 Likes

There are likely tons of strains that would give you the same effects, if not better. Youd be better off just trying other strong strains and sorting through seeds.

2 Likes

Got some pre 98 Bubba Kush x Nebulis Kush seeds if you’re interested

4 Likes

the legend og cut kinda reminds me of bubba if you cant source the true bubba cut. kinda lanky though

2 Likes

I will try to locate the clone first, seeds of it didn’t work for me. Maybe later…

Yeah I already found out. Gonna contact them…

Of course I know the threads on ICMag, its where I first started. I can later post some pics from my grow. Yeah the plants look impressive but thats all…Stay tuned…