Bubba Kush cuts …

So cool that so many now have a Berger cut.

3 Likes

not sure how to take that, but im a pretty mellow guy.

peace …

2 Likes

Where are people getting the “Berger” cut from? From him?

5 Likes

I got my berger cut from farmerjoe.

3 Likes

It came from a licensed nursery in Cali.

1 Like

Only the salmon creek big bud should cause you problems… allegedly it’s gone for being b+ pot haha

4 Likes

This is katsu’s bubba kush crossed with platinum kush.

26 Likes

His was the tastiest bubba I have grown, but it and every single cross I have grown of it had nanners. :raised_hands:
It is a really good bubba though

6 Likes

I’m running this for the 3rd or 4th time now and thankfully no manners/herms on this one! (knock on wood! lol)

Definitely a tasty bubba. Not the most potent plant in the world but I love her mellow, relaxing high. And the smell + taste too! I think this cross has that bubba smell but a bit more loud.

Oh and shout out to Katsu for the free seeds!

7 Likes

I’ll second this for sure although I didn’t grow it but knew the grower. That stuff is absolutely delicious! I’m assuming the cut has been lost hence the fact he’s been working with the others exclusively now

5 Likes

Those look stellar my friend! Very nice

3 Likes

I think he got sick of the nanner reports and just keeps it to himself now. IDK

5 Likes

Perhaps…. Good call :thinking:

3 Likes

I know a couple of people with exodus. Problem is they don’t pass it out, cause one can’t and the other is hoarding it

5 Likes

Yeah, really sucks when people horde cuts that were once available in dispensaries :roll_eyes: Pricks.

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate that.

like heisenberg telling someone their meth is shit for being 95% pure pharma grade :joy:

4 Likes

It’s a tough world out there :wink:

Strong B used to be 20th best, now it doesn’t even qualify.

7 Likes

Yeah mine came from Farmerjoe

6 Likes

Shabud’s episode of The Pot Cast is public now. Most with a cut of Bubba Kush probably traces the chain of custody back to Sha. Haven’t heard it yet but will listen tonight.

7 Likes