Bubba Kush cuts …

Maybe it’s the Katsu Bubba you seek? It tasted more like a “purple” indica than the Pre 98 which i found to be sandalwood, “kushy” and dark choco.

3 Likes

The Pre98 I was getting in east end Toronto had all of the above odours and flavours to keep it real.

3 Likes

I believe there are variables that aren’t being discussed, grow environment and grower skill are going to contribute in the plants expression.

4 Likes

Case and point:
Many people are growing the exact clone I’m growing and are experiencing different traits, here my Matt Berger Bubba Kush clone, many here claim that’s it’s a slow growing plant, quite contrary in my experience, tomorrow is week 5.

17 Likes

The bubba I just grew was a slow vegger for the first 4 or 5 or so weeks and then she took off like a damn rocket ship.

7 Likes

That sounds exactly what I want.

2 Likes

I second this the Illudium does the exact same thing.Slow growth for weeks then i takes off watch out.You will see a plant growing 6 inches every couple days to shoot up in your tent bend down main kola and mainline surrounding tops it will blow your mind

5 Likes

Tonight thing shot up and i have to keep rotating it it just keeps going.Going to repot it this week and document it for science it just took my side compartment hostage!!

13 Likes

The Matt Berger Bubba Kush isn’t slow, but the katsu cut, and I think the pre98, can be. The Berger cut also like to throw balls on the undersides and/or insides of the lower flowers.

8 Likes

I have some bubba leaning Sour Bubble phenos that ive noticed do this. Almost threw them out thinking they were runts. Then took off. Glad I didnt.

4 Likes

I’ve not noticed any intersex on my Bubba Berger cut. I just put her into flower again, I’ll watch hard this time.

5 Likes

Yup had those balls as well on berger cut. Got a seed or two from it. Had week 3 visible balls and then the very hidden ones, and nanners from inside the bottom large calyxes. Same as csis bubba crosses ive grown.

5 Likes

Which cut does CSI use. popped a s1 recently

2 Likes

I think csi uses shabud’s cut. Original bubba kush or pre98 :thinking:
Edit: found it

12 Likes

Oh cool, kinda stoked about this one. Can’t get a for sure cut of bubba so I figured this is the next best thing. I also have about 2 left of the chem d/fire og x bubba. I probably should pop soon. :laughing:

5 Likes

I think im gonna get some s1s from katsu or CSI.

That would be a lot of fun. 2 packs atleast, 12 seeds.

5 Likes

Dino Bubble.

17 Likes

What is that strain?

3 Likes

Sour Bubble. Looking like a nice bubba plant though.

8 Likes

I heard there is a reason for that. Apparently a tray of clones got mixed up after he was gifted Bubba Kush and he actually crossed into the Bubba Kush in one of the generations on accident, but never openly admitted to it… This is talked about somewhere else on overgrow but I don’t recall which thread. I am sure someone else could shine more light on that.

3 Likes