Bubble Milk #6 F2 - Grow & Show - A contest with prizes

So far I’ve eliminated one male and confirmed one female. The female is growing well but showing some sort of issue. Any idea what’s going on here?

Edit to add: I’ve never seen this issue before. The only thing that jumps to mind that is different from previous grows is that’s she’s still in a one gallon cloth pot vs the 3 gallon that I’d typically have it in. Any chance this is a symptom of root binding? No idea, just spitballing.

11 Likes

My survivor was the runt, still going but definitely small.

11 Likes

Bubble Milk #6 starting to flower.

18 Likes

Day 1 of flower!

18 Likes

Mine is showing that too but only on newer growth. I assumed it was light burn/stress. How close is your’s to the light?

3 Likes

Right on!! Now the fun begins :grin::crossed_fingers::metal:

5 Likes

Mine started doing that while it was still in my veg tent, which, if anything, is underlit. And it had tons of space from the light…

Until recently… :laughing:

This thing has turned into an absolute monster. I ended up putting it into a 3 gallon with about 6" of coco, just in case it was a root crowding issue. It seems to be snapping out of it, in spite of my best efforts to rough her up. A week or so ago, I may have managed to unplug my irrigation pump at one point, and didn’t notice until she was flagging pretty heavily. She’s bounced back pretty well.

And here’s the final of the four that I started. I’ve been staggering their flowering starts.

19 Likes

Sorry I have been MIA here, I just got all caught up and I gotta say, They all look like they are coming along steady. Keep the pictures coming, its great to see the seeds getting put to good use!

Ive not yet run across this…

@Trimeresurus - Glad you got a monster, but is she still showing issues?

@unomas - Are you still seeing issues with the new growth?

@Sdoyle - Looking good my friend.

8 Likes

The Bubble Milk #6 is flowering nicely.

12 Likes

Yeah, it’s still there. It started in veg for me as well, about a week before I flipped to flower.

11 Likes

Nope. All seems well now. My best guess is that she needed a little more room for her roots.

5 Likes

@unomas - So everything i have found points me to too much light intensity

3 Likes

I have not seen that in any of my plants.

I was really worried I would have some bad luck - I had 5 potted up into flower and 4 had shown male. I was very happy to find the odds were with me and I got one lady.

The boys club:

And the lady that came into my life

I began flower on 30-JUL

Hope everyone else is getting something nice, strong start for mine.

12 Likes

Just stumbled on the topic.

13 Likes

I’m glad we both think it’s light intensity :+1:

6 Likes

Day 9

17 Likes

16 Likes

You guys rock. Unfortunately, I won’t make the cut :pensive: I’ll end up flowering mine out but definitely not in time. I’ll be sure to post pictures here when the time comes. Sorry to let ya down everybody.

12 Likes

When are they supposed to be done?

4 Likes

10/31 i do believe. Ris’s birthday!! Mine likely won’t hit flower til the end of this month. So I mean…if I get a 30-40 day finisher, I’m back in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes