Bubble Milk - Can you tell me anything about it?

Can anyone tell me more about Bubble Milk? All i have so far is from here Bogglegum and Bogglegum crosses & Sunshine Daydream F2 BX 1 Mega pack for funeral expenses

11 Likes

@monkeyman did this and I have one of those packages. He can likely shed some light on this for you. The best I can do is say it’s a Bodhi strain and he crossed Nepali OG x Appalachia. He crossed it with a BOG Bogglegum Male. You can find info at the link below but Monkeyman can tell you about growing it :v:

7 Likes

There were 6 different packs. Each mother is numbered and described in the card you posted.

3 Likes

Looks like monkeyman hasn’t been around in awhile.

2 Likes

Yeah, looks like over a year. Oh well, perhaps he will get an email from the tag and pop back in :thinking:

1 Like

I ran a couple of them last winter. They were out of the #6 pack. Both of them turned out really nice. The only thing that I didn’t like was that the high was kinda confusing. It makes your mind/thoughts go all over the place. The smell and taste was a creamy tropical punch. I’ll try to post some pics for you tomorrow. @Ris

6 Likes

Not the best pic but this is one of them

11 Likes

I did a number 6 as well, just flipped it a couple days ago for a second run.

Mine ended up getting a light sweet and milky smell, after a couple months in the jar the bubble gum smells really come through

The pheno I ended up keeping is pretty chill, usually a good mid day smoke… Not too heavy a stone but not at all racy either, nice and mellow.

Slow, short compact growth in veg, quick finisher in flower

17 Likes

I have some #6 coming my way from @Dirt_Wizard via a trade. I’m thinking this may get worked into next flower run. I’d like a nice male to cross with Jaws FP OG F4.

5 Likes

I was able to complete my seed increase, Just barely, So if anyone would like some i kept it open pollination

2 Likes

That’s awesome, how was the smoke? Sounds really nice from what others have said.

1 Like

No idea :grimacing: I let them go all natural and let the whole tent get pollenated so nothing to smoke.

3 Likes

Sounds like you made a ton of seeds that could be really nice!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.