Bubblegum (00 seeds) ordered from Hurbies

I just started the little ladys in two parts Coco / one part Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

24 Likes

Alright! Nice, @LilJonB. Healthy.

This should be fun to watch.

1 Like

They looking healthy, and keeping up with each other. Nice shot

2 Likes

Looking good over there I’ll tag along

Lets
see where these go!

Cheers
G

1 Like

Oh these look nice!

Why the 2 parts Coco/1 part Ocean Forest soil mix exactly? Not seen that before really…

2 Likes

Its just a ratio I have always used. Now I know better.

I found the ffof too hot for my small plants, yours look great tho!! Did you add perlite to the mix?

2 Likes

@Tappy, No perlite. Fox farm and coco.

Hey, thought I would check in. Waiting for the rest of my hydro stuff to come.

I’m putting the oldest two in DWC. The rest are going outside. If it warms the hell up. But dose this yellowing from soil being to hot, or maybe the pot is to small?
If its nute burn ill hold off putting them in there final pots. Here are the rest of them.

6 Likes

Nice looking ladies.

1 Like

Well I transferred the two older ones into DWC. Waiting for the shock to wear off.

And I’ve got 3 more waiting to go outside. Its just been to cold. It’s been a crazy ass spring. I’d be damn if I use the Farmers Almanac for reference.
As soon as I can move these ladies out I’m fipping to 12/12.

7 Likes

Ok I’m really needing to really move my soil plants outside. They are a month old and I have two 40 day old ladies in DWC that I need to flip back. This is the weather that I’m working with:

I swear it feels like its been warmer than what they’ve been claiming it’s going to be. Anyone have any thoughts? Should I wait another 10 more days? Anyone think they’ll make it being how mature and healthy they are?

I defoliated them today, but this one not so much because it would be the best candidate to put outside first as a test.

6 Likes

These are supposed to stay. I’m thinking about getting rid of the taller hydro and keep a soil.

This one I think might be traded out for the soil. I’m waiting for my order of MYCO+ for my roots for my hydro. Anyone ever use it?

5 Likes

They look great. I always wait until June 1 here in Canada, I figure they’re growing inside anyways so why risk it.

1 Like

I finally started flowing the two Girls in DWC.

8 Likes

Well I received Mr.Garden Plant Net, 5X5Ft, Trellis Net, Cucumber Climbing Garden Netting, Tomato Trellis Net. This is what it was supposed to be like in the description

But instead I was sent this trash. Its like thick yarn and cotton. It’s not uniform. Just a mess.

So I just got some old fence and painted it. This is how the girls are doing…

6 Likes

Looks like an old lobster net or something lol…wtf. You’ll be happier with the rigidity and larger holes of yours anyways.

4 Likes

Hi bro I like my net to be rigid it seems to sit bitter and when I tie branches down it holds them in place better

I use metal garden fencing with 3 in x 2 in opening

5 Likes

Any particular place you guys get your “Netting”? I do like the wire fencing but it was rusted quite a bit. I put like 3 coats of Rust-Oleum on it. I’m definitely going to get a new one for my next grow.

2 Likes