BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

Hello everyone. This is gonna be my first attempt at recreating enviromental conditions for the plants to grow, have put eight seeds to sprout and hopefully they will all make it. BubbleGum Auto from MSNL. Same strain as my outdoor grow, but soil-less (perlite-pumice-coco) will be using some hydroton on the bottom for drainage. Nutes are Go Box by GH.

10 Likes

WooHoo! I’m excited for you! You will do great i am sure.

2 Likes

Good preparation… :thumbsup:

That box is meant for 600w? What are the dimensions? Looks pretty small…

Good luck!

2 Likes

Not really, isn’t for 600W, it’s 120x60x120 in cms or 4x2x4 in inches, the lamp is already there hanging, tent supports it no problem, have done temperature tests and without a fan inside, it barely even gets hot, thank you @lotus710 for talking me into COBs, they are wonderful. Will post more pics as soon as the seeds sprout, please get ready for a grow with updates everyday… LOL

HppHrvst

@LemonadeJoe

3 Likes

To read this from you bro, gives me confidence, what if not for that exists overgrow… Share knowledge to those in need (like me) and to encourage our fellow growers to take the jump into hyperspace!

2 Likes

And what LED is it? Custom made? What is real power draw? 600W?

1 Like

Supposedly @LemonadeJoe it’s 600W at the wall… I have to yet check on that, i got a kill-a-watt coming for that purpose, the manufacturer says:

TECHNICAL INFORMATION:

Total Wattage Consumption (@ wall): 600
PAR watts: 290
PPF: 1350

COVERAGE AREA:

48" x 48" @ 12-18" above canopy

PPFD @ 48" x 48" = 910

1 Like

With LEDs, temperature isn’t the problem. They’ll always pass the “back of the hand” heat test.

Especially for seedlings, more light != more better. Even with my blurple LED, I try to keep the light 18" above the canopy to avoid light burn.

6 Likes

Exactly, that is why I was objecting that 120cm height is too limited with 600W light.

3 Likes

But it’s got a dimmer built in, so i’m probably gonna run it at like 400W for bloom, and save on power bill too…

I can lower the lamp too…

3 Likes

It’s Bridgelux Vero 29 v7 - 1212…

And i unscrewed the COBs to make sure… They really are what they said it would be.

1 Like

And the 600w isnt hps @LemonadeJoe so that means its even strongerXD i feel 600w led should be in no less then 3x3 but with the dimmer it shouod be fine. Def keep it a bit further away.

1 Like

I got 7 out of the 8 seeds to sprout. One still going, but if it doesn’t then 7 will do. Now, the picture!

Here’s today’s update bro! @Herbie

6 Likes

Nice man I see seedlings a popping. I esp like your hygrow meters with all the numbers on easily readable I have to press buttons on mine a pain in the ass.

Cool set up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now its time for you to listen to and watch this @MadScientist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW18i6OBZRY

5 Likes

Incredibly good song…! I love Pink Floyd!

1 Like

You know why people that talk or sing to their plants get more vigorous plants and bigger yeilds, becasue of the CO2 enrichment :wink:

3 Likes

Yeap! That’s it. My grandma use to talk to them, and they would be amazingly good. Later on i learned it was CO2 doing its thing…

3 Likes

Damn lookin good with that light. Nice n bright forsure!

Thanks bro, i got it to a minimum right now, 10%… On flower i will crank it up to at least 60% which will be 360W aprox…

1 Like