BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

I got an inline duct fan running with a probe inside (temp @ 81F) and there’s plenty of air going in and out of the tent in a constant flow. I doubt it’s that, but i have suffered a little bit of overheating from time to time… Not anymore though.

2 weeks left you say? They probably dont wanna take in any more food. Plain water once or twice and then chop em. In these two weeks you could have other plants 2 weeks into veg:)

2 Likes

Que humedad ambiental relativa tienes?

@MadScientist, fertilizante alguna vez con Calcio y Magnesio a la vez???

Yo también como lotus prefiero solucionar las cosas orgánicamente.
Y ante carencias o/y excesos que no son claros de identificar, trato a la planta como si tuviera un bloqueo de nutrientes y siempre funciona… Habló de tierra como substrato, atención.

Me temo, @lotus710, que es culpa de la sangre española: es tan “cabeza dura” (obstinado) y bruto que parece de Zaragoza más que de Costa Rica… @MadScientist, leelo como broma!

Zaragoza Style:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlKhQgMOKeY

…y que alguien saque la botella de ron que la hierba ya la pongo yo… No nos vayamos a fumar toda la cosecha de @MadScientist!..je,je…

2 Likes

Had to cut the weed a few days early given the situation, hoping my house don’t flood but i cut the little buds and trimmed them last night, to try n’ keep my mind busy… Here!

7 Likes

Looks bigger than your last harvest! There’s got to be a few joints there :grin:

4 Likes

Now the eternal wait period for it to dry begins… LOL

3 Likes

Hahaha! I have the opposite problem here. I try my best to SLOW the drying process. Tropical vs. Desert.

3 Likes

Ying and Yang brother… It’s called planes of correspondence principle…

1 Like

Same man. Shit dries way too fast here. 7 day dry? Shit mine would be crispy in 7 days. Usualy takes me 3 days till i jarXD

3 Likes

Thats why you should have a environmentally controlled drying room too :wink:

Just dropped in quickly to say congratulations @MadScientist :+1:

Some nice trichs in the pic enjoy the fruits of your harvest :sunglasses:

Drying room 18c 45-50% rh with oscillation fans moving air slowly, extraction fans running at 50%

4 Likes

Man I would need a humidifier to reach that high of a humidity level :grin: I actually thought about building a drying cabinet with Arduino controlled environment controls. Maybe that project will come back online soon.

3 Likes

I actually doXD stays around 50% and around 70f. Little air movement. Shit still dries too fast for my likings.

try 60 to 65 percent rh 60-65 degrees f see if that slows down that dry time for ya

2 Likes

Well its not that i need it. I unserstand the curing process so its easy to do it. But getting the temps and rh i get is just with a humidifier on high. I need a room for drying😂

you just need a sealed room so the humidity has nowhere to go, and a dehumidifier

2 Likes

what about a soda refrigerator blacked our with a humidifier hooked up to a humidity control an then hook the cooler up to a thermostat control with a probe inside?

1 Like

This turned out to be a great thread after all the failures i had. Anyway, managed to take the plants to harvest, and had to cut them early because of the big flood we had in CR a couple of weeks ago.

First joint from my harvest, will do a smoke report later on today… Gonna roll it now.

6 Likes

Another harvest, well done. You are getting a cycle going. :grin:

2 Likes