BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

Can’t seem to recall. What 3 cups?

1 Like

In your pms…

just out of sack potted, watered wet, and dry, left in sun till totaly dry.

Today’s update, they have grown quite some, for pH fluctuations and EC saturation due to inexperience with coco, basically i had to wash it and then use it but i didn’t so here they are…

A little tip burning. They will make it.

4 Likes

I like the angle of the leaves today, looking better, I dont know what they call it, I describe it as if there stood holding their arms a loft palms open pointing towards the sky, the heavens, absorbing the rays :sunglasses:

I beleive it has to do with the air/moisture ratios in the root zone, just like when they droop after been watered the leaf angle reacts to the moisture air content in the root zone.

Looking good @MadScientist :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Master Jedi. I can feel the midiclorians on them…

3 Likes

The next sets of leaves that come out of the tip, fan leaves will have more fingers 7 then the next pair up to 9 fingers/blades per leaf. then they will be as big as your hand.

1 Like

The praying effect or turgid leaves is a good sign of health.

5 Likes

After reading that, then i guess it can happen to human cells too. Is that why you are well hydrated and training intensively your skin looks tonified? So that would mean the plants feel tonified today???

Because of hydrostatic pressure…?

EDIT. Which in the end means, if i read correctly, they are selectively procuring osmosis to the plant, from roots to top…

2 Likes

See what locking the watering can away does :sunglasses:

@ryasco I was going to say the praying effect or stance, but didnt want to offend any religeous nuts :joy: Nice link by the way.

@MadScientist read up on osmosis etc

2 Likes

I don’t think so.

This system is not seen in animal cells, seeing how the absence of a cell wall would cause the cell to lyse when under too much pressure.

lyse
Also found in: Dictionary, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
lyse [līz]

1. to cause or produce disintegration of a compound, substance, or cell.
  2. to undergo lysis.
    Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
    lyse (līs),
    To break up, to disintegrate, to effect lysis.
    Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
    lyse (līz)
  3. to cause or produce disintegration of a compound, substance, or cell.
  4. to undergo lysis.
1 Like

So they get destroyed by hydration? And this wouldn’t happen to animals/humans because our cells don’t have walls?

1 Like

From my limited biology education you are correct. We are starting to get in deeper water than i can tread however. Ha! Ha!

1 Like

It means its doing its thing I sent you pics in pm explaining it.

See what I mean, about been patient, give em time let em do their shit man.

You wouldnt like it if you were sat taking your morning shit reading the news paper on the throne, then your wife comes in and throws a bucket of water over you and said hurry up, it would affect your performance for the rest of the day. Just like the hammer will afect your perfomance to loose liquids, hydrate and rehydrate. How is it looking by the way, still black red and swollen, or has it started to turn blue and purple yet :laughing: A couple more days and we will see how they are then. :wink:

As I said looking good, once the evening comes, zip up the tent or close the door and leave em to do their shit, no tampering, no watering becuase you love them, no sharing guiness with them. :laughing:

3 Likes

YES overwatering destroys them, too much hydration drowns them, just like animals or humans, plants can drown.

4 Likes

I got your point bro, i now beg for leniency… LOL

2 Likes

Thanks for answering man! I learned something today, a couple things about cells and osmosis…

2 Likes

If you want those type dig a pond a buy a nice ornamental lilly, no watering rquired.

5 Likes

You are taking it out on me, cos’ you have to go trim and everything… LOL

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qG2A9EN5T4

Catch ya’ll tomorrow guys, busy busy busy, dig, dig, dig, trim, trim, trim, heigh ho, heigh ho, heigh ho :joy:

4 Likes

Drive safe bro, TTYL…

1 Like