Bubblegum Reversal Project

Lookin killer man!! Are any of these seeds going to be up for trade?

3 Likes

Bubblegum is my fav. Bubbleing the Bubblegum got me 5 0z kolas

2 Likes

I am at the end of week 7 now and things are moving along nicely. Hopefully these plants are as seeded as I think they are. You can see the reversed Bubblegum below with a lot of seeds in her so I know the pollen works. I am thinking I will let them go 10-12 weeks depending on the plant. Good Vibes!

36 Likes

It is a favorite of mine too. It looks like @Kakalak is doing an amazing job

8 Likes

Most excellant work brother. Should be a fat haul of seeds.

5 Likes

That is a beautiful sight, and wow youā€™re going to have a ton of seeds! Can I join the list of volunteer to test some of these out?

6 Likes

Yes, I am excited about this project also - sign me up as a tester as well please :monkey_face:

images

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!! I can taste it now.
So whatā€™s a feller gotta do to get his(mine) hands on some of these killer beans?

2 Likes

I just checked your profile saw that you have a seed company and a distributor, that would explain the production volume! So I suppose these are destined for sale then.

4 Likes

Yeah think we all have to wait for the eventual drop over at Soaknbeans.com :wink:

8 Likes

yep thatā€™s what I assumed, also.

3 Likes

Yes I will be dropping these at Soakā€™n Beans but I will need testers for all but the Bubblegum S1s. Those have already been tested. I will have a sign up thread in my forum section at Soakā€™n Beans once I am sure of seed counts.

16 Likes

had bubblegum Red hash in Germany in the 80ā€™s

• you could squeeze it like bubblicious gum

that was some good times $4 a gram everywhereā€¦

i know - cry me a riverā€¦

6 Likes

I would definitely run those for testing purposes @Kakalak.

4 Likes

Sign me up please and thanks, move is over! 5 empty tents trying to find beans :rofl: COULD DEFINITELY Give a 4x4 grow to this beautiful hunt.

3 Likes

I just signed up over there :grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™m with you SM - gotta get a pack of the bubblegum -itch needs scratchingā€¦
@Kakalak let us know when the drop is happeningā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never smoked it, I just droooled over BOGs bub gum for so long back in the old OG days. I know this isnā€™t the same, but I need to get a taste at some point lol.

3 Likes

I am very partial to BOGs geneticsā€¦ Grew out F3/F2 SBs testers back in the day and had some cracking Pheno types! I have some old BOG stock I do not know if it is still viable,blue moon rocks. Weird just sent him a PM.

3 Likes

be willing to crack ur BMR if you are willing to part - happy to trade on themā€¦

2 Likes