Bubblegum Runtz x Blue Sunshine

I think a separate thread is in order with the amount of people interested. As well as I don’t feel right having it under my Genetics, since I didn’t make either of the parental selections.

That being said , I’m really excited to get these out and watch what you all do with em. I am smoking uncured nugs of the Bubblegum Runtz cut now and she’s really nice. I’ll make sure to add a full smoke report here later.

Let’s start with the mom. Sourced through strainly this is @NugLifeFarms420 breeders cut. She vegged vigorously for me and caught up to plants that pre-dated her in the “to-flower” lineup.
She has long plentiful pistils that lend to the aesthics, and it would be my guess that this is why she produced so many seeds for a small selective pollonation. I ended up with around +100 beans. She didn’t have too much of a nose through flower. I’m gonna throw in pics now but I will be more descriptive in a later report on the mom’s terps/effects. As of right now I can say it’s very smooth pre-cure and gets me where I want to be for sure.

The pollen was supplied by my pal @VAhomegrown who will be getting a chunk of the beans in return for being a stand up guy and giving me the opportunity to continue his work with the plant. I’ll let him give his story on the male but I was sold by his report of floral and Berry notes for the nose.

That’s the skinny for right now guys! I’m gonna keep talking too much here. And I’m gonna be getting the first packages out tomorrow. Gonna start a list here of participants. No pressure to pop fast either guys. Take your time.

Update 9/28/22: I just realized I had already set aside a stash so I’m adding some more spots.

1. @Maddawg
  2. @Illicitmango
  3. @Tejas
  4. @Sincitytoker
  5. @Kasper0909
  6. @mainerJ
  7. @OGBohab
  8. @misterbee
  9. @Mrgreenthumb
  10. @503BudMan
  11. @DrGonzo13
  12. @ShiskaberrySavior
  13. @Mitchell_grows_ganja
  14. @Longtooth
  15. @CapnCannabis
  16. @Rhino_buddy
  17. @MonasticDank
  18. @Hempire420
  19. @Murciano207
35 Likes

Can’t sign up.

2 Likes

The only work I put into the male was growing it and harvesting the pollen. You’re doing the work now! Looks like your seeds are the going to be the first real test of what the male adds. Here’s some pics of the male. Really hoping it adds more medicinal value with the Blue Dream and Sunshine Daydream in there. I’ve got 6 clones I’m going to pollinate in the next day or 2 with it myself. Ghost Train Haze, Lavender Jack, Burnout Chem, Funeral Cake, Green Crack x ON Haze, and Orange Verde

FLIP DAY!

Done stretching

Spiral staircase

20 Likes

I don’t know how to make it accessible but I can definitely add you boss. Not too many spots available might be better if I add em in.

6 Likes

Sure add me, thanks!

2 Likes

I’ll take a slot if possible…:+1::+1: @hoss8455

3 Likes

Ty Ty :pray::pray: strain sounds and looks like fire :fire:

I would be down for something with little smell through flower… for some reason. :thinking:

2 Likes

How wonderful, :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
I wish I could participate too!
I’ll follow the results here!

2 Likes

if space open please add, mainerj

2 Likes

Who said @misterbee wasn’t signing up??? Fooled Ya!! Respectfully, would like to extend my “Beggar’s Cup”. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You’re in there like swim wear bubba!

6 Likes

Mmmmhmmmmm. Looks delicious. Following

4 Likes

If any are still available I would like give a try. Ty

3 Likes

Still any slots for this one left @hoss8455

1 Like

14 Likes

I’ll throw my hat in for some
Of those if still available. Thanks for offing them up!

3 Likes

I would love to grow out some. They sound like fire. If you still have some available.

3 Likes

On hold for another day.

7 Likes

Just out of curiosity, how are you planning to package these to mail out? Those vials in a regular envelope, the rollers will destroy the seeds.