Bubblegumball5000 Seed Run

So, I was one of the winners of the F.D.M. Indiana Bubblegum in @anon93244739 amazing Beans and BBQ giveaway!

It seems to me this was one of the most desired strains in the giveaway…

I have been waiting to find a real nice strain to do a seed-run on as a thank you to all the fine folks here at OG.

However, I don’t think 5 seeds is enough to do a real preservation run with…

SO, if any other winner of the Indiana Bubblegum wants to combine forces (send me their pack) I am happy to do a seed run with them! I would obviously document the run here…

Details can be arranged via PM in terms of seed split, etc…

Please help by tagging any bubblegum winners…

I hope we can make this happen,
Dirtron

129 Likes

Thank you @Northern_Loki

I will be using THIS post at the centralized distribution post… more edits to come!!!

20 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground won the other pack but I think he had plans for them right away cause he’s been after the strain forever.

I’d be willing to throw my pack in on this cause I planned on doing a seedrun with them for this very reason but it would be awhile before I could get to it. Are you trying to do this in the near future?

35 Likes

I’m trying to do it ASAP…

29 Likes

this is what i was waiting for, i was surprised how many people wanted some bubblegum. very kind of you to do a seed run.

24 Likes

Conversely I am willing to do the reverse and send mine to someone else who won if they will run them ASAP…

24 Likes

Awesome. I’m definitely in. When I get mine from the giveaway I’ll reach out to get an addy from you.

@anon93244739 do you know if mine and Dirtron’s went out yet? If not would you want to slap a label for Dirtron on mine? I’ll just get the other two packs that came with the Bubblegum back from DIrtron later on.

20 Likes

I’m leaving for the PO in a few mins to drop the rest in the mail. Everything’s all labeled and sealed up already, sorry. It’ll just delay it a few days

12 Likes

Ok no problem. It was just a thought. Thanks again for the giveaway and making this seedrun possible in the first place!

@Dirtron I’ll let you know when I get them.

15 Likes

Seemed like everyone who won these, had plans to make seeds with them :slight_smile:

17 Likes

That was fast!
Awesome, sounds like we have a plan!

@Dirtron :fist_right: :fist_left: @Slick1

Happy to be able to give back!!!

And we definitely don’t want to add any complications for @anon93244739. A few days one way or another is no stress.

23 Likes

That’s because apparently when :fire: is lovingly given away here; it’s to ensure that the Overgrow is more than obvious in the OG

13 Likes

Man I’m amped to even have the slightest hand in it! OG members have been crazy generous with me and I’m thrilled to be able to give something back, not to mention propagating a great strain that’s in short supply.

Bulk of the credit definitely goes your way though for actually running them :beers:

12 Likes

Anyone else have some other bubblegum lineages? It wouldn’t hurt to cross 2 IBL’s to get some genetic strength back.

14 Likes

Anyone have the original clone to throw in as a bx?!

15 Likes

Maybe ask if @Kakalak has some left !? We could maybe do a group buy on them to

https://www.soaknbeans.com/shop/feminized-seeds/bubblegum-s1-detail

These are feminized thou

9 Likes

How many others were you looking for to do the seedrun? Pretty sure I won one of them if you need them.

I have some THSeeds Bubblegum that @Sebring sent me. 10 seeds. Let me know what you think.

15 Likes

@middleman :pray:
Maybe hold them back in case there is any problems with germ, etc… but will keep yours in mind in case.

If @DougDawson does the BOGgle gum around the same time then lots of peeps will have 2 different(?) bubblegum lines to F1 next year.

19 Likes

No problem. Just let me know if you need them.

4 Likes

Got to do my inventory but I believe I do have some Bogglegum :wink:

16 Likes