Budderton Beans' Glitter Trike "Kush Trials"

Top of the morning, OGers :metal: I was gifted some more beans from our very own gracious @Budderton and I have two rockin & rollin.

What we have is:

He initially thought he had used Hollywood Pure Kush but turned out it was Pure OG Kush, hence the “Glitter” name.
Here’s the mislabeled pack as it came:

No biggie. It’s the “Kush on Kush on Kush” that has me interested :wink::ok_hand:

Originally i dropped three, but I damped off one of them so I have two hearty sprouts

The shells on these are super tough, might be worth soaking or doing the paper towel method in the future.

That’s it for now. Next up will be FarmerFreeman testing, fingers crossed both are female :crossed_fingers: I’ll pop more seeds if needed so as to get at least two females for this run.

51 Likes

Nice! I have some of these.
Following :v:

10 Likes

Right on @RookieBuds ! I hope they turn out as 2 nice females for you, best of luck with your starts!
:grin::v:

12 Likes

Oh! I got these aswell and I’m really dying to see what’s in there, so I’m going to get my caravan trailer and park it in the thread and watching with anticipation!

Keep it up!

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

Interested to see how they turn out

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to keep this thread updated at least every Friday :+1::+1:

8 Likes

I heard “Glitter Trike and Budderton’s”…

You know I am down for this… :call_me_hand:

Glitter trike Rookiebuds

8 Likes

Nice! These should be great!

5 Likes

Both Trikes doing very well. I’m waiting on a sex test kit in the mail, then I’ll send both of these out together. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: two females would be super awesome, otherwise I’ll order more test kits and pop more Trike beans :+1:

13 Likes

Still waiting on sex test results, should be any day now

They’re looking pretty standard for now, nothing unusual at all.

Upon further notice, it looks like the bigger one has slightly broader leaves and the smaller one I’d say is the more standard looking, so hopefully they’ll to continue to express differently

13 Likes

HELLYEAH TWO FEMALES :metal: we’re rockin & rollin, baby!
I’m really glad, because these two seedlings have been SUPER vigorous right out of the gate, and both just have a nice overall structure to them.

I’ll get them transplanted & post again, I couldn’t wait to post these results. Super excited for these!

11 Likes

Nice! Comgrats on the ladies. What do these sexing test cost?

3 Likes

10-pack for 120USD, but if you can hold out for major holidays like 4th of July, 4/20 etc they often have sales. Many growers and/or breeders or content creators have coupon codes as well. Higher priced packages lowers the ‘each’ price

5 Likes

This particular one had six HUGE fan leaves that were just totally blocking all the other node sites. Looks like a wet Yorkie, lol! :rofl: It’ll bush-out soon

Both Trikes , and my Archive Slurricane clone are in #1 pots. I have a PBB S1 from @HydroRed in the solo cup. I’ll keep my focus on the Trikes, but this is a good shot of the entire neighborhood :wink::+1:

13 Likes

Which company do you use?

3 Likes

for sex testing? Farmer Freeman.

3 Likes

Thanks! Definitely interesting I’m tempted to test it next run

3 Likes

Love kush lately, I’ll be watching

5 Likes

Things are chugging along, the little one is filling in nicely

Great structure on both, will probably start LST on them soon.
Also got some CFM bars for the 2x2, i highly recommend getting these if your tent has a lot of negative pressure

15 Likes

When you going to flip?

3 Likes