Buddy's AF Grow Show

Partial harvest done! Cant wait to smoke this one, she is covered in trichs.

So looks like my first two plants his 1gpw. Must have smoked 5g of the first harvest since my buds started lol.

Game of thrones time! Shout out to OG for the great members.

21 Likes

WW. Finally hooked her up to the reservoir, and really not paying attention to her lately. LIFTA for days on end!

Iā€™m going to remove some of the lower branches this weekend that wonā€™t produce much. Something I havenā€™t been doing on my other plants. My other sprout is doing well, and will be 2 weeks this weekend so ill post some pics of her.

Also dropped another seed in water today, and ill be prepping her pot this weekend also.

11 Likes

Damn that widow did explodeā€¦ thatā€™s insane man lookin good tho bro :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks! Sheā€™s been pretty easy, feeding only 600ppm of MegaCrop and all is well.

I need at least 1 good looking plant in flower! I think sheā€™s the one.

8 Likes

Good grow man!! Watching this now

1 Like

WW - Day who the hell knows! She is finally showing some signs of wanting more feed. I upped the ppm by 100, and ill see who she goes. Some slight brown spots showing and leaves are lighter in colour. Itā€™s almost lights out time so sheā€™s getting ready for a nap.

Calmag - 100ppm
MC - 684ppm
SC - 100ppm

I did adjust my temperature to be higher a few days ago, as i needed a lower temp to dry my buds (same room). Overall sheā€™s going well, and hoping she rivals my past 2 harvests.

Here is my next baby Moby Dick Auto, she turned 2 weeks yesterday and her leaves are about to touch the side of the pots. Iā€™m going to FIM for the first time this week, still need to figure out when/how. Iā€™m going to use her as a bench mark to gauge how my plants are doing in the future. Also have a seed being germā€™d right now and has yet to pop from the seed.

9 Likes

I told you WW was, a beast :rofl:
She hasnā€™t even started doing her thing yet. Wait till the buds start forming properly and filling out. I can assure you youā€™ve got a lot of work ahead of you yet :+1:

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing her in a month. I did some LST and cleaned up some stems that wouldnā€™t produce in the end. Something I didnā€™t do on the last 2 plants, and want her to focus on the main buds with this one. I can see the potential in this one!

New lights come in this weekend from the looks of it. My tent will be full in a few months, and it couldnā€™t come in better timing. Iā€™m going through my weed like no tomorrow. lol

6 Likes

Yeah you should be able to really push her to the absolute limit. WW are really heavy feeders and can take a lot of abuse. When the stretch slows/stops in a couple of weeks Iā€™d trim everything below the canopy thatā€™s not getting enough light so she can focus on building and fattening up the main colas. You really canā€™t go wrong with WW.

5 Likes

So iā€™ve noticed! I did have her feed dialed in, but now sheā€™s showing more spots on her leaves. Iā€™m did bump up the feed, so giving her a few days to let her respond, as sheā€™s at 700ppm of MC.

Iā€™ve got 2 more seeds, and going to drop another one next week. I really like her structure and sheā€™s been pretty easy so far.

3 Likes

Yeah she more or less grows herself. Iā€™ve left one without water for 6 days in coco before and even though she wilted badly I watered her and next day she was back on track as though it had never happened. Iā€™m gonna give a couple a run in auto pots at some point and just leave her to it to see how she responds without messing about with them. Itā€™s one of them strains that you can push to the back of your grow area and you know at the end of the grow she will give you a massive reward even though youā€™ve ignored her existence :rofl:
Bang one in alongside some small yielding strains and she will more than make up for the others on the scales :v:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve lucked out with massive yields so far, but so far sheā€™s been very easy. Though I think all my strains grow huge yields. Also just dropped another WW seed, as my other seed has still not shown any progress, and this is probably the only strain I know Iā€™ve smoked before and I loved it.

Since Iā€™ve been following your PH tips, I now see my plants every 3-4days. The only thing I need to start doing is actually taking the plants out of the tent, cause my eyes arenā€™t that great anymore. I canā€™t see the leaf colour while lights are on. BLIND, maybe I would have caught the deficiency a bit earlier. Live and learn!

Lights have arrived at my friends place, so hopefully get them next week then I can start building them.

6 Likes

First time Iā€™ve had a plant do a bit of praying! But it may be short lived, i attempted to FIM so iā€™ll see what happens in a few days. My next seed may also be deadā€¦i completely forgot to cover her to keep humidity up when I potted her. Live and learn!

8 Likes

Damn! LIVE AND LEARN MY DUDE

When a plant prays out of happiness doesnā€™t it feel great?!??

5 Likes

If only I knew what I did to make her happy lol. My next seed of she doesnt die Iā€™m recording how much water Iā€™m giving each feed.

Next one sprouted so Iā€™ll see if I can make her pray also

3 Likes

Litfa is what gets my ladies praying :smile: i have it so basically my whole container will be a dry block and then i just slowly water it and watch it absorb lol. I only water once a week or so cuz i use the water crystals.

3 Likes

2 new sprouts! I finally got my light in and just have to build it. So decided to fill my tent for the first time! I probably should have thought it out more cause all the plants wonā€™t be hooked up to the autopots. I may just buy another 4 pot system next week so I be lazy again

Top Amnesia and bottom is another White Widow.

Picked up some more autos :
Sour Livers
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
S.O.D.K
Ripleyā€™s OG

7 Likes

WW is about 1month away and starting to get frosty. What the heck are those things coming out on the side? Never really paid attention on my first 2 grows, so this is throwing me off.

9 Likes

Looking good too. Those look like a couple of calyxes that sprouted at a node. Nothing to be bothered about.

6 Likes

Ya they usually start as preflowers then swell up and go crazy when the plant gets into bud. If youā€™re patient you can pick em off and dry them for a sneak preview.

7 Likes