Buddy's AF Grow Show

New calyx. It’s just forming more bud. Don’t expect it to finish within 9 weeks like the breeder states. My ww auto went 14 or something but was worth the wait for what she yielded :v:

6 Likes

Good to know! She’s pretty much been on par with my 2 other plants in regards to size.

Both my first 2 plants were around the 90day + range, so I’m staggering my plants based on that. I’d love to see a 75day plant one day.

I’m down to .5oz of my first harvest and holy crap she smells 100x better with over a month cure.

8 Likes

I’m no auto pro but @Esrgood4u is correct on timescales. Sensiseeds advertise PPP to finish from seed in 7-8 weeks. It’s just took a lil over 11. This is because even though their autos they still have a veg period of upto 4 weeks with some strains and I got that info from Reiko so.

6 Likes

I pretty much ignore the timelines, when they are ready they are ready.

Also placed another order for seeds…i swear I’m done buying seeds for the year lol

Gorilla Glue
Girl Scout Cookies
Cream Cookies
LSD
Zkittles

8 Likes

I sometimes will find a tiny little bud on a leaf close to the stem.

2 Likes

I’m about to bite the bullet on some fastbuds g14 also :rofl:the prices are to good to not snap up with the buy 5 get 5 free offer :+1:

3 Likes

Exactly. With the deal, and ended up getting 30% off also with various coupons so it will all work out in the end.

It will be months before I’ll get to pop them, but really looking to try them all out.

2 Likes

Can you link me to the coupons please @cdnBuddy?
Edit - I found a 20% off coupon
20AS-201737

1 Like

Lmfao you’re all bad influences man all this talk on fastbud strains is making me wanna buy some too! I remember seeing the juicy auto selection they have :eyes:

2 Likes

That’s the one! And got an additional 10% for going over $200cdn.

I’m just looking to try as main strains that will help a few family members with some medical issues, and myself. I think all of the ones i picked are 20% thc plus, something that will knock me out for 8hrs+, I’m lucky if I sleep for 4hrs a night without a smoke.

I’ve also now gained a taste for each strain, just smoked my first harvest and tastes sweet. I also grew her first because she can hit 1pound. I’m 100% growing her again not just to hit 1pnd, but I’d like to always have this one on hand for sure.

Will this by my last purchase of seeds for the year? I’m saying it is, but all i need is one good deal lol Pull the trigger!

2 Likes

I went through seedsman this time. I ended up hammering my bank account :rofl:
Still it was actually a bit cheaper than via fastbuds site and I got a few photo fem freebies so… :v:

1 Like

Cant wait to see you grow them. Which fastbuds did you get just the g14?

1 Like

I’ve got zkittles already on its way. Ordered some g14 and some more GSC. Obviously I’m a fan of the GSC as I’ve grown it in the past and loved it got some going outdoors at the moment so. Chose photoperiod as free seeds. UK cheese and Bruce banger :+1:

4 Likes

Looking forward to trying GSC also. I’m now full tilt on my brookyln sunrise and it’s now my favourite. Great day time high.

Just clean up the pot finally and had to share this pic.

9 Likes

My 2 babies are still doing ok, even after squashing the one on the bottom (propped her back up) and the top one is a few days behind. I think the top one I even dumped out the entire cup on the floor and scooped her back up lol

Here is my WW that is chugging along. She’s off the autopot system after I neglected her with feed. But for the past 2 weeks seems to be under control and slowly fattening up. If all goes well she might be the largest harvest for me yet. Looking forward to her, cause I’m going through my stash like crazy.

13 Likes

That WW is a serious heavyweight contender :+1:

3 Likes

I really love how this one is turning out. Just been a pleasure to grow her, didn’t do much leaf plucking either.

I’ve got another WW going also (bottom of the other pic) and I’ll probably be a bit more aggressive with my training know that I know how she grows.

5 Likes

That widow is a beast!

4 Likes

Yup…can’t believe how big she’s getting and still at least a month to go on her.

Been watering her daily with 20% run off, and she is almost dry before her next watering.

6 Likes

Moby Dick seems to enjoy me being rough with her. She start her stretch last week, and trying to keep an eye on her incase she wants more food. This is were I usually mess up, and get deficiencies.

I’m trying to figure out the yellow tips on some of the leaves. I can’t see why it would be being overfeed, so only assume it’s a def. Would that assumption be right? Water is ph’d between 5.5-6.0, and at 625ppm of megacrop. If my eyes are right, also losing some of that dark green on the newer leaves.

I’m thinking Nitrogen def. Explosive growth, begging for more? I’m holding off, incase im wrong.

7 Likes