Buddy's AF Grow Show

Ditto, been trying to keep it around the same, as you are one of the few people who share the same setup (close enough).

My WW is getting close to being harvested, 2weeks tops I’d say. I’m being real generous on my estimate, and it’s going to be 1 hell of a trim jail sentence.

2 Likes

I did warn you :rofl:
I’m gonna order some in for a run later on this year after my upcoming auto run. WW you can just throw in some dirt, push it to the back of your grow area and it’ll grow and yield well without f*cking about to much with it. It’s worth keeping some ww seeds to grow alongside some smaller yielding strain as it more than compensates for the lack of yield.

3 Likes

I put her back in my 4x2 tent, and her buds are squishing against the sides lol. She will be a staple in my tent I hope, really depends on how the smoke is which I’m sure will be stellar.

Also I think the other one has stopped spreading @ReikoX, but I’ll have to double check after work today as I was in a rush to get to work. Did the foiler spray with epsoms as you suggested, and light is raised up.

3 Likes

So I’ve thrown a bunch of plants out in the past while only due to my plant limit. Had to adjust things for my new light and think I’ve got it. I’ve been potting in a very small peat pot, and then dropping it in a larger one.

I’m still getting deficiencies in flower…850ppm isn’t cutting it for me so going to go beyond that and pray for the best.

GG 2 Days old

Cream Cookies 14days old

6 Likes

Been giving this plant a ton of nutrients, she was stunted awhile back and now just cant stop her. May have given her a bit much, not digging her new leaves, but I’m getting there.

Over all my new plants seem to be doing better. I did plant a few in solo cups to hone my watering skills and think its paid off.

8 Likes

Finally bought some bubble bags and made bubble hash and even tried dry ice with the WW trim. Gotta say that was one cool experience. Man cant wait to do it again, but it will take sometime.

14 Likes

7 Likes

Does this look like a ph issue? Only effecting the top leaves and just a handful. I’m pretty sure I feed her yesterday, maybe didn’t do enough run off, I’ll calibrate my pen again shortly once i prep for a trim fest

4 Likes

I would say it’s most likely a toxicity. PH burn and nute burn tend to go from outside in and either toxicity or deficiency begins inside out. IMO. I imagine others might give mixed opinion but that’s my two cents :+1:

4 Likes

I was feeding her a bit heavy, and tried backing off. Will wait on others and will adjust accordingly. She’s a big gal, pot was a bit light after I feed her yesterday

2 Likes

I think your correct. The dark green leafs and how shiny they look points towards a nitrogen over fert.

3 Likes

@cdnBuddy
Couple of my plants struggled with the nitrogen I was giving them so they start like this picture but claw like fuck if the error isn’t fixed.

5 Likes

Nitrogen Toxicity! My specialty!
Plain water and LITFA.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Got it! Happened rather fast and flushed her once I saw something wrong. I’ll wait till she bounces back and get her back on track.

3 Likes

My speciality is ugly plants, but this is new for me.

Yup that happened also! I’m keeping a close eye on her, and she’s looking good but I know how fast it can change again lol

Here is another one that may have an issue down the road, but been giving it less lately and she’s growing like crazy. Doing some LST on her daily as she stretches.

10 Likes

So I was hesitant to let this one live, but the death of a few plants she ended up making the cut.

Seeing she’s doing well, and has had great growth I decided to get back to experimenting with LST. Still the finding this relaxing when I do it, as I know I’ll regret it once I have to trim her. I’m still hoping to break the WW record. And I’m sure I’ll end up beating it this year.

8 Likes

The only way you’ll beat the record is by growing another WW :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol. I’ll be growing her again.

The top half I harvested is just amazing, perfect day time smoke and keeps me wired. Just rolled 2 big ones for the day.

3 Likes

Feeding the girls before I head on out.

Probably end up doing this for a few more days. Hoping to even them out by end of week and then let her go.

5 Likes

After a rough few months, my setup is back and running and I’m now a medical grower. Pretty excited, so this round I will be dropping the same seeds in batches of 4 or 6 and want to keep it the same strain per batch.

Lots of updating, as I’m sure something will go wrong.

Day 2 - Zkittles
RO Water
275PPM Calmag
200PPM Mega Crop
135PPM Sugar Candy
Total : 595ppm

Day 21 - Cookies N Cream
Second time running this, first grow was beautiful and ran her around 7g per gallon of MC, I think she can take more.

Potted up 2 days ago, and just fed her right after this photo.

RO Water
275PPM Calmag
610PPM Mega Crop
135PPM Sugar Candy
Total : 1020ppm

6 Likes