Budmeisters Hobby Hotel

Hello hello hello everyone!!

I thought I would create a new thread as I dive into the world of advanced environment techniques. My new Hobby Hotel was all 100% DIY by myself.

It took a while however I can quite confidently say I am looking forward to my next journey ( only this time I have a bit more knowledge on board!

Anyone welcome to join me and strike a conversation about pretty much anything.

I will post my new space below any Qs feel free to ask…

Thanks all - Budmeister

2HOBBYROOM

63 Likes

Nice setup.

5 Likes

Very envious, looks nice :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks guys,

yeah i’m certainly chuffed it took me a while to get everything right and i spent a fair amount! its all for the love of the hobby as i certainly don’t receive any financial gains!!

Looking forward to using it. Will post my new results as much as possible!

8 Likes

Looking forward to them

1 Like

Excellent grow space, can’t wait to see it full of green!

1 Like

Really slick setup!

1 Like

What kind of panels are those for the siding?

2 Likes

Very cool! I wish I would have done this when I had attic grows on the go. Love the ingenuity it looks awesome

3 Likes

Thanks man me too! just going through the test process dialing in lights on / off and temps now…

fiddly to get right up there its so dry too but im really hoping frequent watered plants will help with humidity.

1 Like

cheers man appreciate it spent a while on it!

Awesome setup mate! looks like a lot of work but man is it going to pay off once the green is rolling in there! Ill be following along!

1 Like

Thanks man… just dialling in on stuff now for flowering. Ive hooked my little heater up to a thermostat but im just trying to figure out how to run the heater when lights on…

heres how it stands…

exhaust is on setting 3 out of 10 its an AC cloudline 6’’ inch ( seems to pull air inside nice )
with lights on 40% im getting the following

40% RH
22c average
( no heating on )

Lights off i have been trying to get correct becuase thats when it gets cold quick!

I was thinking heater on at 22c heater off at 25c

what do you think?

3 Likes

Hi mate they are PIR insulation panels 70mm

1 Like

Thanks alot man, yeah dialling in lights off is proving tricky im running out of time my plants need their new space here now!!

1 Like

Beautiful space. Nice work!

1 Like

Those numbers sound good to me for sure. Probably exactly what I’d do tbch, good call

2 Likes

Thanks lights on and heater turned off as i wanted it to but its surprising it is dropping quickly in about 15 mins we went from 26 to 22.5… il get there… just monitoring the data via the line graphs on AC app

2 Likes

That’s quick for sure! Must have a ton of airflow, that’s a good thing though for sure imo

2 Likes

yes i bought an adjustable map vent that you will see on one of the pics…

more than anything obviously i dont want to stress the plants too much or break down the life span of equipment from it turning on and off all the time.

so if i were to get very quick up and downs on the graph lets say every 15 minutes there is an increase or decrease of 4c will that effect my plants?

2 Likes