Build the Floor, Build the walls

Finally. I have a full floor in my grow room. It was half a cement pad, and half gravel. Built the floor over the weekend. Got the old growbags out and cleaned out today. 3 more plants to finish. Then bringing the outdoor stuff inside to finish flowering. Then, hydroponics for the winter. Feels good having 1 solid floor for the whole room. Still finishing the walls, and the fans/filters.

18 Likes

Forgot the pictures of the grow.

19 Likes

Nice work @synapse57! That’s my kinda room. Thanks for sharing.

What strains are you running outdoor?

I have a bunch of Pineapple Express crosses outside. and the cuttings from that last crop are in a solar-powered hydro tote setup outside in a little greenhouse tent.

SD x PE. BBC x MAC1 x PE. Jr Mint MAC1 x PE. GMO x PS x PE. Mixed Nutz x PE. Apex x PE. Jr Mint BBC MAC1 x PE. Pineapple Chunk x PE. and a male jr mint mac1 lemoncello pineapple express, aka ‘cape goat’ that’s a fern freakshow looking plant. gonna use that for the pollen and cross those again with it. hopefully i can get a freakshow looking female and selfie that, make fem seeds.

and 2 more Luxor’s Chocolate CBD clones. just transplanted to 5 gal’s. and chopped the other clone that just finished. That last big plant I have is the BBC x MAC1 x PE. Those other 2 are “assorted chocolate” purple caper freebies. chocolate kush father. random strains. PC1 was the winner outta them tho. it’s some grape cottoncandy bubblegum x purple caper type stuff. smells like SD, tastes like GDP. real nice stuff. happy i cloned it. and the Dirty Bird Black Phoenix.

Oh. I have Sour Orange outside, too. and the autos. 2 cherry pie, 1 cherry ak.

4 Likes

Wow, I was expecting a few plants. That’s a he’ll of a list, that PC1 sounds fantastic. Congratulations on that one!

Do you plan to bring them all inside? When do you bring them in? I have a few outdoor for the first time and don’t think they will finish in time.

Outdoor stuff. from like 2 weeks ago. they just started to flower.

11 Likes

Chopped the last 3 plants. It feels so empty. Cleaning out everything. So clean!! so empty!! so nice to start all fresh n new again. This is fun. It’ll be full again tomorrow. idk why i even shut off some timers. smh.

6 Likes

So much beautiful floor!! and my foot. as is tradition for pictures. eh?

3 Likes

Lights are out today. and the Ozone machine is on. deep cleaning the room.

5 Likes

Moved all the outdoor stuff inside. after the deep cleaning. Put down some garden fabric, too. Keep everything clean.

2 Likes

Some are kinda tall. can’t get the lights any higher. they’ll bend. right?

3 Likes

New FloraFlex 730w light up.

1 Like

That Finchy 125w board in the middle has some hot UV/FR diodes.

2 Likes

Can’t get lights any higher, as they are mounted right now.

Ridge on the wall is 4ft off the ground. Evo 10. szhlux 500w light. UVB T5’s on the wall. Flood Lights are 3000K. (selected, from 3000k/4500k/6500k switch) Shoplight LEDs are 6500K.

1 Like

NASC Sour Diesel x Pineapple Express.

note the super thick tree trunk stalk.

Finnchy 125w Light. UV and Far Reds. Everything outside the PAR ranges. 400-700nm.

1 Like

My “ONLY FANS” Post. haha! I have 2 x of those AC Infinity 6" OSC fans still in the box. Just put those 2 window vents in. they’re 2x6" and 2x4" computer fan setups. Should pull in a lot more air from the furnace room back there, full of CO2. Co2 meter is there. happy at 600ppm levels.

It’s a basement. things get piled up. I’ve been working on cleaning for over a year now. Last year water pipes flooded from the street. Got a sump pump now and a french drain out front. lots of changes. house gotta survive. and this new floor is great. Garden fabric ontop of the Hot Tub foam mat. Perfect growing surface, and it stays clean, after that Ozone cleaning 2 days ago. The outdoor plants had all kinds of snails, inchworms, leafhoppers, and stuff. so. new bug zapper, too. These are probably the last soil growbags I’ll use inside. I’m going to hydro next, with all the totes. I just want to flower these plants first. So. Tote is the water reservoir again for now. and watering system goes in next. now that I’m done moving stuff around. Hmm. Or not. I still have a greenhouse ceiling type fan to put in, and the 10" shutter fan. I should have good ventilation for the winter.

3 Likes

Good stuff man.

1 Like