Burningbush introductions

Hey there overgrow I have been growing organically for about 11 years. I used to be a member on skunkmagforum until they shut it down! Since then I’ve been all over Colorado and moved back closer to home after they legalized mmj I’ve been working on starting a seed bank for the last 5 or so years until the police took my hybrid vault luckily I had most of my land races in two locations! I saw some of the seed prices around and most of the good seeds seem to be feminized! Started looking for a forum and holy shit overgrow is back my mind said look no further lol. Anyways I look forward to becoming a good trusted member here r some pics for you guys!

35 Likes

Hi @Burningbush, great photos. Welcome to OG.

I updated your thread title from ‘Introduce Yourself’ since there is already a thread with that title intended for short introductions.

6 Likes

Thanks for doing that Loki lol!

2 Likes

Welcome have fun
Peaceout and stay safe

2 Likes

I will thanks! I’m in a legal state the cops just weren’t informed of the law yet lmao it was bs!

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Burningbush ,
I just recently received an auto strain called ‘Burning Kush’ ( no relation .?! ) - Lol… Jk.).!
Anyway nice looking garden/s …
What’s the strain/s you’re running in those pics .?
Enjoy your stay with us here on OG .!
Happy growing from Scotland mate …
Gaz

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!
Nice pics and intro! Sucks on losing the hybrid vault :sob: but nice save on the landraces!
I am also interested in what the pics are of exactly, they look great.
I’m sure you’ll feel right at home here :+1:

2 Likes

Mex Oaxaca x brazil. Lucky charms afghani Brazil orange peco and last two are my cross of purple elephant x Guatemala top to bottom.

2 Likes

Welcome man, those are some mighty good looking pictures. I can’t wait to see what you bring to this site … Are you still holding onto some landraces? If so dm if you might want to trade some beans…

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself @OG