BushyOldGrower Memorial “OverGrow the world with love”, BOG

That top pic is my favorite I love the pear shaped wide leaf structure you can tell that some special stuff went into that plant and he put a lot of love into his craft.

2 Likes

14 Likes
7 Likes

This thread really hit home with me. My introduction into the community around 2000 led me down endless rabbit holes of knowledge on 1.0… I found myself trying to grasp every growing technique and tip I could. Reading every FAQ and every reply that others had. Many of which were top notch growers. I discovered BOG after finally making my way over to the Organics section. He was very helpful and really reachable. I watched and learned what soils and recipes he used. Mostly to gather a understanding of everything. The further his thread went, the more and more I was inspired. His double bucket method… Then his strains… I remember when he first crossed the BMR… He wanted to test it as always before he gave it his stamp of approval. His spot had a huge following, as @Heliosphear mentioned before. It was quite magical. I was never able to get his genetics all those years ago. So… My number one goal is to keep him alive here at home. My hopes are to have his whole catalog. :seedling::heart::alien:BOG 4 Life :alien::heart::seedling:

:christmas_tree:All will be ran for preservation among this community.:christmas_tree:

24 Likes

Awesome, Run Them Beans…OVERGROW the world…

4 Likes

OG’s who love BOG genetics

Thank you @Indoornesian for sharing 100 BOG SBT F2 with the community in the picture of the year contest. Your generosity is a Christmas Present to all OG’s

14 Likes

You guys are awesome.BOG is sacred.

6 Likes

December 21 2020 at 4:42 BOG’s Spirit was cast back into the universe, the mortality of all of us was brought into clear view. No one lives forever. Right from the beginning of OverGrow BOG was there, to his last days he was here.

7 Likes

His spirit lives on.

15 Likes

His mystical power was Kindness

4 Likes

I’m hoping I can get in on the bog train once the seeds start flowing . Got my fingers crossed that the seeds will be shared far and wide and everyone has a bog plant in there garden this spring.

8 Likes

What strain were you hoping for @ShiskaberrySavior ?

4 Likes

I’m game to run any he had his hand at making I’m not fussy .

3 Likes

If you like I can send you some Sour Blutooth :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks Doug checked my cheat sheet I’m sitting on a pack of those currently just need to find the right time to sprout some .

2 Likes

Well I have personally not had or grown any of the BOG genetics but I have read nothing but positive things about them and I am hoping to be able to get some and grow them. I am really appreciative for the community and support for quality work and spreading them along.

3 Likes

Long ago… BOG was known as the Bubble Gum Guru.

BOG seeds SourGrape

18 Likes

One year to the day. BOG seeds SourBluTooth is available on SHN $208 for 13 seeds (reg)

1 XL BOG seeds t-shirt front logo with strain cloud on back, purchased at shirtsherenow when the proceeds went to Mrs. BOG.
1 BOGSeeds Garden Journal purchased from shirtsherenow when the proceeds went to Mrs. BOG
1 Pack BOG seeds SourBluTooth 6 seeds (reg) purchased from Seedsherenow.

Who will get this special gift from Santa BOG on December 25th? It could be you.

14 Likes

Excellent gifts to be won good luck everyone.

4 Likes

Me me me,.lol. Seriously brother, really cool. Good luck all.

4 Likes