Buy-It-Now "Auction" (All Original Breeder Packs)

BUY IT NOW “Auction”:

I talked with @LemonadeJoe and he okayed this post. I’m selling off a chunk of my seed collection to raise some money for my grandparents.

All packs have been stored in my seed fridge.

Every order will come with a FREE full pack of my own seeds. (Mac Stomper/Lando’s Stash/ Herijuana/ Sugar Cane crosses, Swackhammer, Eutierria, etc.)

10% Of all orders will be donated back to OG.

If you buy more than 2 sealed packs I’ll give you 5% off.
If you buy more than 2 opened packs I’ll give you 10% off.
*(note: I understand there can be a hesitation to purchase open packs. I’ve been a member of Og for a while now, I’ve been posting on Insta for a few years, I’ve written a grow book on amazon… I’m not here to scheme anyone. I would not be selling these packs if I did not need to. So if you want to bid on open packs, please do not badger me about how you can trust them.)

• Shipping is to be covered by the buyer
  • Accepting Cash, E-transfer for Canada, PayPal, Bitcoin, Etherium

I have purchased every pack directly from a reputable seed bank.

Below you can find the price, strain, breeder, type of seed, amount of seeds/packs, and whether they are brand new sealed (unopened), or if they’re partial/half packs (opened).

*Also, because I have all my packs in the seed fridge in bags in alphabetical order - it would be an insane amount of work for me to take pictures of everything. But I will pull out the packs and take pictures for the buyer when they are ready to purchase.

So… The pops broke his ankle this morning and will be out of work for at least a month. I’m still sitting on more seeds than I could possibly imagine getting to and if I can help… it’s only right. Therefore I’ve added a whole bunch more packs - a lot at more affordable prices! (I also edited out from the list all the packs that have been sold so far.)

If the listing has a “strain name + a strain name” that’s a two-pack deal! :+1:
MINIMUM 50 Order Value for US Orders.

PRICE USD #SEEDS #PACKS

Last breeder pack available atm.
|100|Blue Magoo Bx2|Dynasty Genetics|REG|12|1|PENDING|

================
BUNDLE RAFFLE:

closed. winner drawn.

46 Likes

I’ll take the six pack of Tree Spirit

2 Likes

Nice selection. May help if you get an admin to pin this globally and also set a deadline for auction to end✌🏻

2 Likes

I sent you a DM.

1 Like

Sure, that would be great. Not sure how to do that. Figured lemonaidjoe would see it and fix that. :pray: :v:

1 Like

@Northern_Loki or @Shadey would you be able to help @DannyTerpintine with pinning so this gets more exposure?

2 Likes

Thanks @shadey :100:

3 Likes

Wow OG, check out the fire up for sale here. Danny is really offering up some gold, if I were you I would jump on this one quick.

8 Likes

In my opinion these are far too expensive, that is saying it in the very nicest way possible!

15 Likes

I don’t blame you, it’s not exactly the OG spirit of gifting beans. (Which is why I added I would gift a full pack of my own beans with each order)

…I only marked up like 5 of the strains in that entire list. The rest are pretty much what I paid.

The Lime 1 for example - I’ve seen it auction for more than the 500 and it’s the actual mother of the Black Lime Reserve. I’ve seen the Karma Sour diesel fetch 4-figures, same with the Unicorn Poop.

6 Likes

Wow just think what Rezs sour d ibl would bring if you got karmas sour d bx at 650.
Since karmas sour d is actually rezs sour d ibl kid, Holy fuck.

3 Likes

Still up for grabs

1 Like

Yeah they get pretty crazy. I don’t want to make this a whole debate or anything, and I don’t really get how it works… aficianado used Rez sour and got shunned by the community big time! But people really accept Karma’s sour… not sure if it’s because he worked it, or if it became popular, or if people are not aware of the lineage…

I literally saw a unicorn poop auction at $3000usd… (3-thousand…!)

I’ll send you a DM. (That’s Forest Queen - Bodhi)

1 Like

Ooh made a mistake I thought that was nepali.og x ik.
Don’t want anymore 8813 hybrids

1 Like

Good luck with the auction, some great beans there man!!!
Wish I could participate.

2 Likes

Have too many or you think it lacks something?

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

I knew I would get some resistance with the pricing… but honestly Blame the Industry not me. :sweat_smile:

I’ve spent thousands on beans… and would not even sell these if I didn’t have too.

Just figured there might be a pack or two someone here might really be looking for… (Before I sent them to some of the bigger auction sites).

8 Likes

Oh it’s not about the pricing, those prices seem very fair, I just promised the wifey, no more spending on beans, until I at least grow out a bunch I already have…:laughing::laughing::laughing:

12 Likes

I’m down for this one if it is still available! I’ll take a second pass in a sec but I have to nail this one down.

Edit: I’ll throw on the 10pk of Tree Spirit as well.

1 Like