Buy ocean grown seeds

Hi guys, first of all, sorry if I have a wrong section where to ask my question, but I am Italian and I do not understand much English. I would like to know where it is possible to buy ocean grown seeds, even in Europe if possible. Thanks a lot and good day to everyone

4 Likes

You cant. Only in the states. They are working on international. They said it would be in a few weeks. Several months ago. Join the club. Im waiting tooXD

4 Likes

Thank you lot lotus710, you are very kind, but if you want to buy in the state you could kindly point me to some online site?

1 Like

Lumber jack seed source is the only place! Password is timber

6 Likes

Thank you lot lotus710 … you are a friend

3 Likes

Yes he is selfless and always wanting to help, and to my taste, Lotus has a very elegant way of sarcasm… LOL

I went there too… Alien Rift! HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

What you recommend from them? What are you looking for? Any experience with them so far?

http://www.oceangrownseeds.com/

2 Likes

Hi LemonadeJoe, thank you for having responded to me, unfortunately I have not had any experience with your genetics but I have always followed the Vader Vision channel on youtube and would be very interested in your cross. I would like to try Alien Rift and Vader OG but I can not find them in Europe. That’s why I started this 3d. Good day to you and to all your team!

1 Like

Hi @stonfofish1, sorry you have misunderstood me. I’m not affiliate with Ocean Grown Seeds, so these are not genetics of mine …

2 Likes

I was counting on a big discount from you @LemonadeJoe! I want Dark Plasma, Ninja Fruit and Astro Chimp… LOL

3 Likes

Excuse me,I messed up

2 Likes

I have dealt with Lumberjack Seed Source a couple of times and Paul has great customer service, i’ll send him an email right now, asking about it. Whatever he responds i will post here.

HppHrvst

2 Likes

theres no point to message paul about international. they have people constantly asking them and they are gnna do the same thing. not respond. we just have to wait. paul has nothing to do with international shipping what so ever.

2 Likes

You’re right, he did not. He’s always really nice when you order from them, i guess you need to get an american address just like me. I order from OG Seeds regularly, waiting on Ninja Fruit right now…

3 Likes

A Trans-shipping company, actually. I am working on getting permits to import them as bird food, but the thing is they already seized two packs the other day. Dark Plasma and Alien Rift. I don’t wanna take any chances u know…

I’m super sad over it.

1 Like

damn bro!! two vader packs for the customs officers. whyd it have to be the OG?

4 Likes

i know right, anything but the og, just because they won’t post it regular mail to CR… I got some from them, but it hurts. When i get some dough for real, i’m gonna buy them again. For now, i’m going crazy with the Tiger! :wink:

But the news is as of marketing, if they decide to ship international, local prices in the US will rise as a consequence of supply/demand. It will cost me like $160 for a pack to Costa Rica, while right now they are $120, but the increment will be for eveyone after that, i believe.

1 Like

Because they are great gens to grow and enjoy and maybe even give a little to people who need it.

I will keep on getting them for as long as i can…

HppHrvst

It’s happening!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXocBDFFTJc/?hl=en&taken-by=vaderog

1 Like

Yeah me neither…!? Other than Heirloom Co. being in charge of international didtribution for Canada and Puerto Rico.