**buy two, get two free, plus one!**

This sale is now over!
I’d like to thank everyone that participated, and helped to make it another grand success!

OverGrow rules!

29 Likes

Rooted cuttings or snips?

1 Like

cuttings brother, not rooted clones.
@Therealironlotus to send rooted clones means there’d be a LOT less of em in the package, also I couldn’t offer at that price (time & money involved in the rooting process) plus the shipping containers cost a lot more.
I feel most of the folks on OG are very capable of rooting themselves. I’ve sent out hundreds of cuttings in the past couple years, almost all got at least one to root well, while most got two or even all three to root.

11 Likes

Post the Seed Charges, for the most recent uninformed Members. Don’t need any “Oh, I didn’t know that”, do ya? GOOD SALES, Bro!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Done! lol thnx for pointing that out brother. I was busy copy/pasting and left that out!

2 Likes

Darn you, @JohnnyPotseed , I just convinced myself not to buy seeds for a while. You drive a hard bargain. :laughing:

Mind if I ask about the flowering time of these four? Or does anyone happen to have a grow journal of any of them?

3 Likes

Those 4 are strong & pure Sativa crosses at 12-16 weeks
@Trimeresurus as for grow journals, I’d check out the Freakers Ball co-op threads.
https://overgrow.com/t/freakin-with-the-freakers-ball-seed-collective/

4 Likes

You’re the best. Thank you, sir.

3 Likes

The swazipulco gold took about 15 wks if I remember right. The one female I got at least. The flavor and smoke was great eventhough it was completely seeded. Not sure if I missed a nanner or if I have an asshole neighbors.

4 Likes

Hey JP, I’ve been browsing the site a few weeks and finally made an account when I saw this sale. You’ve got an impressive collection! I’ll DM you shortly once I’ve figured out what to pick (and also how to use OG lol)

1 Like

Well we all have one of those…even if he doesn’t grow weed without knowing he’s pollenating the entire neighborhood!

1 Like

First, let me say HI, and welcome to OG! It’s easy-peasy once you get the hang of things here.
Just go to my icon on this post, click on it and you’ll see ‘Message’ in top right corner. Click on that and there ya go.

2 Likes

I would vote for the ‘asshole neighbor’ lol The beans aren’t hermies.

4 Likes

Thank you, JP, for your kind card. It was very thoughtful of you!

1 Like

Everyone is planting all the bagseeds thier getting from all the Dispo weed that is grown by a bunch of asshats who are probably sloppy and are trying to pack warehouses with grow ops and letting herms slip by.Some assholes have full blown males going blowing shit everywhere i caught one trying to tell me it must be a sativa like grinspoon look at all the popcorn buds and im trying to tell this kid dude thats a male those are balls that yellow shit is pollen.Kid looked at me like a had a dick growing out of my forehead.I ended up with about 30 seeds in all my outdoor not too bad i guess some of my neighbors next to this asshole pretty much had all Midz but still.Outdoor is going to be rough for a bit.

3 Likes