C&C (Red Lebanese hp x Puck hp) F2 Selections

Hello everyone, starting this thread to document the seed hunt and test that is just getting underway. I made f2s last summer from crickets and cicadas original stock, outdoors with a selection of a very special male I felt called to breed with. My current plan is to hunt through the females for unique selections, and outlier phenos that can produce decent hash returns. Once I and I can identify the preferred plants, then hunt for a similar outlier male to hit to the female selections and continue into a f3, while also making some new outcrosses for potential hash production.

I have 43 plants currently above soil with great germination rates. I don’t have a lot of seeds left to giveaway and be able to continue I work, but I’d love a few people who are passionate about this project and have time and space in helping make selections.

Thanks everyone for the interest in this project, and following along. One Love. I and I

25 Likes

First few from Jan 14th, Last three photos are from today! Everything looks healthy, good root growth. Might transplant into my living soil bed soon

21 Likes

Looking great how long are you going to veg for?

1 Like

The tent they are in has a 3x6 living soil bed, built with a horizonal layering method from Leighton Morrison. I thought about doing a quick turn around and putting them a little tighter. Plan is to attempt to clone all of them once mature enough, then flip. I do have 2 mothers going of my sensi star x puck hp selection on the right third of my bed I was going to flower out along side this run because it is truly amazing flower.
Also have 3 clones I will be putting in this bed so I can take a few cuttings and flower. New to me clones are Oc-tang (somas nycd x sfv og) skunk tek selection, bred by Dave at green dot labs.
And Cowboy Shit (GV Nepalese hp x rootbeer Bx2) bred and selected by ozark nation

7 Likes

I wish I had time and space to help out with selections. Since I don’t, I’ll be following you and doing so vicariously. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you! I wish I had more, but that’s what this project is about. I need proper selections and clones, to stabilize the outlier traits into the 3rd generation and make an abundance of seed!

4 Likes

Nice project, good luck! I’ll be watching this one with interest :muscle:

2 Likes

Awesome bro! Love it! Hadmy eye on this one since its inception, had a soft spot for HP’s for 30+ years, and have been working to reobtain some of the lost legends! Bob speaks so highly of this one! I’m a Huge fan of his and love anything from C&C this is gonna be awesome! Can’t wait to see what lies within!

3 Likes

This sound like an awesome project. Lebanese hash is world class standard and I’m sure you’ll be able to find some very good phenos, especially in the F2s! Going to be super interesting to follow along your ride.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Medicine and hashish for I people! Thanks for the support!
Pretty stoked to be able to share this work from I own personal interest and passions, and the community be receptive.

2 Likes

Love the enthusiasm for the Hash Plants and crickets and cicada. Bob and Hannah bolt are doing great things for cannabis community. So I am trying to help stop the bottle necking of genetics in the modern washer cuts of todays market.

2 Likes

Amen bro, so necessary in todays society of poly, poly, poly polys

3 Likes

Cruising along, definitely transplanting this week roots are filling out

1 Like

6 Likes

Man I can’t wait to see what’s in all of those! Gonna be epic, can’t wait to see what’s in mine either

I got three red leb puck f1s I flipped to to flower yesterday in my other tent so will be nice to get a little taste of non seeded plants before the real search

3 Likes

Oh nice! Hell yes it will, and we get enough people popping them we’ll see everything! Awesome

1 Like

Yes any one who can pop some and keep clones hmu!

Got any room atm @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning that horizontal layering method and Leighton Morrison. It led me to his YouTube video

Very interesting! I might have to give this a try eventually.

Have you done it before?

2 Likes