Cacique First Autoflower Grow , The Kraken, Radio Raheem and Blueberry Cheesecake

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Added a FPOG , all these beand had 100% germination in the autos so far , the mystery autoflower one , buds are huge and she stated to flower really late , the only one i bended the main stem and buds are huge since the beginning, and thinking if do it to the other 2 plants to put the canopy enev because i didnt lst these ones to see of i was kind of interfering with the grow even with the LsT or that im understandingbetter this kind of plants thats why this other ones got bigger and better than the first ones

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

Uploading…]()
6 Likes

Ive been kind of sick lately, so haven’t been posting that much but think will start a new one with a Trellis in the 4x4 if after the surgery on may 6 can walk and move better

1 Like

Fpog 37 days from seed the last autoflower running in the tent before doing an all photoperiod trellis grow

4 Likes

FPOG 43 days from seed, have never feed only microbial tea and water, haven’t even take ph on water plant bloom healthy, suddenly got huge so it looks like she is starting to flower already and is putting a lot of grow and started to stretch, have to take measurements because no idea how big really is, of and she is in reused soil :grin::thinking::thinking::thinking: lately noticed the reused soil is performing much better than I the first time used

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes