Cacique's Lair, Multiple strains Log in 3x3 and 4x4 grow tent, Hawaii Big Island Hot and Humid Climate

In this journal inwill try to keep the log of plants in 2 different grow areas, a 3x3 grow tent, the light source of that grow area is a Growers Choice ROI-420, will have an ac infinity 6 inches to try to handle heat and humidity in this area. The 4x4 area will have a similar ventilation system ac infinity 6 inches and light source will be the HLG650R with supplemental UV, Both areas will be run in the Gas Lantern Routine 12 / 5.5 /1 / 5.5 for veg in both tents, an the moment to switch to flower just eliminate the hour that interrupt the dark cycle, the 3x3 is up still waiting on the ventilation systems for both , in the 4x4 is a crop drying, in the 3x3 already have some clones and seeds started

25 Likes

you have a nice setu there bud and I dig the last pic

6 Likes

yes , been long way but finally got the money to get some good gear so i went wit it , and yes the last pic , this will be my medicine of choice forever :infinity:

10 Likes
7 Likes

:headphones: :thinking: no audio comin through for me(?) :ear:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Jum weird ill check @cannabissequoia mahalo for let me know

3 Likes

Audio worked for me… :man_shrugging:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

yes, i went to the YouTube and was working fine, check just in case cuz sometimes because of music get a copyright strike and they dont take it out but, sometimes get partially blocked in different countries due to some regulations or shit

4 Likes

I got audio, thanks for the post

4 Likes

(Must have been my computer wake n bake-ing again. :blush: Works fine.)

The sunflower should be fun. :sunflower:

3 Likes

Haha i feel you hahah , had happened to me before

4 Likes

Nukeheads cancer blaster

9 Likes

Spiced caramel clones

8 Likes

Put 6 seeds to germinate , at the moment only 4 have germinated , the only 2 tnat haven’tgerminated yet are , pure kush and chemdaw, the gator breath ,nukeheads cancer blaster, bamm bamm and ghost hulk all germinated and asking for a transplant, think will go with a one gallon pot

12 Likes

20 Likes

:sweat_smile: sorry but the dogs win this one :laughing: :hugs:

… is the ceiling fan in the tent for grow-tents or a normal one for houses?

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia Well is a usb powered unit is more to boost air flow in houses ans stuff but i saw it interesting and got one , was less than 20 bucks , i was like if don’t do shit is going back but , have impressed me in how good it works for only 4.5 watts from wall

7 Likes

That’s the magic of big blades…

My wife still razzes me about the 60" I mounted in the bedroom (looks like a prop from a DC3) …BUT… 93 CFM per watt!!

I’m with cannabissequoia, the dogs win! :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Yes those 2 are something special, idk w i will do without them

11 Likes
9 Likes