CADMAN Life Line

Hey OG’ERS :wave:

It’s your friend CADMAN…

SOOoooo Life decided to throat :facepunch: :fist_right: :fist_left: me hard recently, building up from the last several months & I’m no longer able to deal with this life changing experienc alone despite my best efforts!

Unfortunately I must liquidate everything & anything possible to just stay a float :confused:

I’ve already sold off some furniture & other items I can live without, now all I got left is my prized collection…

Like some people ( I WAS ) loaded with seeds, I really wish I had a better option, but I have no choicees left and must let go of Every SINGLE Seed I have…

All Seeds are $1.00 each (your opportunity to get killer genitcs) No Minium or Maximum.

$2.00 shipping Canada or United States
$4.00 shipping International

Using PayPal & EMT to handle the monetary exchange.

SOLD OUT. UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE…

I’ve got a list of people who have Donated to my cause & they WILL be the first people to receive BRAND NEW STRAINS & Seeds from me…

If your interested to be on this list, just send any donation via PayPal or EMT to my address jtrick27@gmail.com then DM me so I can add you to this list…

I’m dropping seeds Dec 7th 2022 & I can’t yet say exactly what strains I’ll be making, except for now all you should know it’s gonna be a BOAT LOAD OF CHOCOLATE FUN… :chocolate_bar: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok OK, here is what the line up looks like.

Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain
Chocolate Thai
Bubba Chunk
Chocoloso F2
OG Kush x Deep Chunk
Chocolate Chunk
Koffee Crisp

Also Some new crosses I’ve just literally plucked off the plant, I’ll be growing them out & we will see how that goes…

Possible a few more, we will see…

60 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Big hugs @CADMAN and I hope this goes well but more importantly that everything works out for you ASAP! :heart:

21 Likes

Best wishes to you bud, sorry to hear life is doing you hard right now. I’ll take a look at this list after dinner and hit you up in a PM

7 Likes

Wow! I’m sorry for whatever you’re going through. But this is one fine list. I’m very tempted to snag some but I won’t be able to comb through it all until later. I’ll check back later and see what’s still for sale.

4 Likes

Damn bro I’m really sorry to hear that I’m sending you a personal message now

4 Likes

@morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Pawsfodocaws @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Big @Sincitytoker @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @THCeed @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @Andrane @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @terpsnpurps @Oldjoints @iamyou_youareme @VAkish @sleepysails @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Illicitmango @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @mrgreenthumb @Swe-can @Budderton @buck90 @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures
@DougDawson

33 Likes

Sorry to hear that @CADMAN :disappointed: I know your feeling believe me

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that friend. :disappointed:
Paws
Stay well

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother! All the best to you! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :hugs:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear, wishing you all the best and DM´d too.

4 Likes

DMed also sorry to hear all that been down that road
i would like to add a couple more for my daughter

#13 lemon kush 5
#15 gonutz 10
#76 grape cookies 9
#12 sourpineapple 7

i think that is 60 seeds total

thankyou

4 Likes

I’m sorry Cadman, I really hope everything works out for you. I’ll see what I can manage to scrape up n try to help out. :frowning: sending best wishes n prayers to you and your family.

5 Likes

Hope things get sorted out @CADMAN and this helps you and your family. Sending best wishes your way pal.

7 Likes

DM’d.

OG got your back.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear. Dm’d pal. I’ll help out.

9 Likes

I will do what I can , dm’d

6 Likes

Sorry CADMAN. I’m sure OG will step up though. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear this. I’ll see if I can get scrape together something to help.
Cashapp by any chance?

5 Likes

Awful to hear. I hope things go better.

6 Likes

Sorry that you’re going through it. Sending good energy.
Peace

7 Likes